The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

The 15% welcome coupon doesn't work on that item. Anyway, this is a good deal already, so Im gonna order it before they run out of sizes.

I was wondering why they are selling it for only $80, when the shoe just came out a month ago. 

You can't even buy more than 2 pairs of those in FTL.

the 15% code from NBA store when signing up will only work for craps on their site...nothing good you can apply that coupon to :smh:

I ended up getting a pair of cloaks at NTLA on saturday for around $90...Used a giftcard and it came out to around $46....Couldn't believe it, but I heard they raised the price back up to $140 after they realized their mistake.

You know you're suppose to post a receipt right? :rolleyes Good come up man! Someone's getting money taken out their paycheck that's for sure.

These are sick! I was looking through all of the colorways that I actually liked from the VII's and despite Nike ruining a lot of them with the use of grey soles and what not, there has been plenty of good colorways. I think the shoe is underrated when it comes to its appearance.

2z90cv7.jpg

Did anyone see that there was a re-stock on the Cloak Kobes on 10/20, s*o*l*e c*o*l*l*e*c*t*o*r said on their website but I never heard anything about it!!

^, buncha pranksters lol. Guess I shoulda been paying more attention to this thread but hey after 500+ pages its usually just the same stuff.

IMO besides the cloaks, Kobe VII's went out with a bang.

2nd half of VII>1st half. Nike just wasn't executing colors like they were with LeBron's, but these last few releases are solid :smokin

2nd half of VII>1st half. Nike just wasn't executing colors like they were with LeBron's, but these last few releases are solid
smokin.gif
This. Take away the Aces and the Purple and Grey ones and the line would be solid. I just hope one day Nike realizes nobody is gonna pay 140+ for low-top basketball sneakers with no hype.

^, buncha pranksters lol. Guess I shoulda been paying more attention to this thread but hey after 500+ pages its usually just the same stuff.

yeah it does get repetitive. you gotta get on twitter for consistent info nowadays and everything else.

If anyone has seen sharks anywhere I would greatly appreciate the information, PM's are welcomed. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom