The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

im sure that nike was holding out on the cloaks.

i still remember when that one guy, pages back, somehow had the cloaks in his cart from the ndc glitch and still got them

im sure that nike was holding out on the cloaks.

i still remember when that one guy, pages back, somehow had the cloaks in his cart from the ndc glitch and still got them

I actually had a pair of cloaks in my cart as well from the ndc glitch, but when I went to order them I got an error message.

Snow leopards for 70, but I can't find black/grey's under 100 
mean.gif

Hopefully the prices on these don't drop drastically . I still have a pair from back in february and I really doubt I'm ever going to wear them . I would like to get rid of them but would like to get back the same amount I got them for (paid resell) .

Shipping confirmation received for my cloaks. This is the one shoe I've BEEN thirsting on all year. Feels good when that search finally comes to end.....for retail as well.

Congrats to all those that get their pairs as well. Hope you wear em or if you do sell em, sell em to someone who will beat them to the ground. These are one of the best colorways in the entire line, and a few years from now these will be just coveted as something along the lines of Bruce Lee Vs. Enjoy!

those homes are tempting for $65 shipped but still too much :lol: wuld have been nice to get them for $40 like the other member who did

nbastore is stingy with coupon like NDC. You get 15% off when you sign up though, which i never got :smh:

i kinda want those up there but i learned my lesson to wait until they go for $80 >D but i shouldn't really. there's other stuff that needs to be copped. The VIIs has wore out it's welcome. |I

Back
Top Bottom