The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Snow Leopards just came on
smokin.gif

Got my shipping information for the Snow Leopards too! Does anyone here know if NBAStore uses bulky or tight boxes on their shipments? I ordered this and the Fly Wade All-Stars.

Yeah, I used shoprunner. I tried cancelling but they said they'll give me 3 more months... Still think I'm gonna cancel though, now that I heard that

THEY HAVE A PRETTY GOOD AMOUNT OF KOBE GOLD MEDALS ON NDC AS WE SPEAK FOR 120 SHIPPED

They don't have my size but it's a good thing i guess. Said I was done with the VII but with a lower price on them it's tempting. I wonder if they are returns or they had a few pairs stashed away.

All i need are these before being done with the 7s , don't want to pay retail though :tongue:

dang..i regret not getting those snow leopards in Nbastore now....hope i can get them from the outlets later

All i need are these before being done with the 7s , don't want to pay retail though :tongue:

Let me secure my pair and i will give my info to my fellow NT famb.

I found Cheetahs^^ fireberrys for 99.00 and wolfs for 89.00. Im going to swoop my pairs (hopefully they still have my sz) then once im secured. I will post the spot. Its in SoCal. BTW im a sz 9

Back
Top Bottom