The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i know it's a long shot, but i'm looking for a pair of Black/Grey VII for daily use.  Was thinking of getting the TC's in Black/Grey but would rather have the OG VII, colorway.

anyone can point me to the right directions?  Thanks in advance.

i've been seeing those, dukes all in Foot locker for about 69.99
I know for a fact i have dukes at mine and a bday coupon PM me if u want info on that

^^Have you guys done an outlet search yet? I have no clue what these are going for nowadays IF they are in the outlet's but I would assume some would still have them and cheap.
17 with no liscense so can't really go to the outlet in Niagara cause it's a riiiiide. Hoping to cop online.

17 with no liscense so can't really go to the outlet in Niagara cause it's a riiiiide. Hoping to cop online.

I guess i'll have to head down to the outlet this weekend but was hoping to cop some online since the nearest outlet is over 40+ miles away....GAS is expensive these days. HAHA

Call/Instant message Nike on Nike.com. They can search all of their stores and outlets for them (they typically ask for style and color code to assist in their search). That way you can do a phone order. :D

is it possible to interchange the midsole on the regular VIIs with a play strong midsole? i might want a cw but use the strong midsoles, the fast ones dont feel as awesome

anyone know were i can cop the del sols in size 12 at a good price? I saw them for 89.99 at my local footaction but they didn't have my size..

is it possible to interchange the midsole on the regular VIIs with a play strong midsole? i might want a cw but use the strong midsoles, the fast ones dont feel as awesome

If you are talking about the inserts, yes. All of the VIIs can interchange their inserts. I haven't tried a switch between supreme/elites but since they are the same shape I assume you can.

Call/Instant message Nike on Nike.com. They can search all of their stores and outlets for them (they typically ask for style and color code to assist in their search). That way you can do a phone order.
happy.gif
Being lazy to search...Would you happen to know the color code/ style for the OG Black/Grey VII's?

yea Kobe 7 is fighting agasint some real good shoe comp in the next few months.
Which hopefully makes kobe 8s easier to cop
or if any other kobe 7s try to make it around same time.

Besides the Ying Yangs, the Think Pinks and the Volts look like a no go becuz we only got November and the first weeks of December  cuz the 8s prolly coming out in December
I think you're right no $$Money$4, although the Volts would be a nice way to end the VII line....

Vault just tweeted that the snake pools are releasing this Friday! Can someone confirm? I thought they were to release on the 17th.

Back
Top Bottom