The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Passing on Christmas 12's, will get the Datas and that will probably close the book on the 12's for me with the Dunk Force and NSRL already.

That video makes the 12 look great. I really don't know why folks are so hard on em. I like em better than last years and the all red 10s before that.

To be honest, the Kyrie 1 Dreams are my favorite but I guess hey didn't want to include it with that pack but drop with the Foams during the week of greatness (part 3).

I'm good with the last three annual Christmas shoes.

I still dont know how i feel about the xii... They are nice but i just haven't been able to commit to buying them. And those xmas.... Good lord....

Bday coupon
Then u will get like $15 in VIP towards a future purchase. Kinda a decent deal :smile:

definitely decent.

i copped 2 nsrl and already exchanged 1 for a GC at an un-named store, that way i can guarantee that i wont have to break bread.

look A LOT better in video, more green than they do in pics and the magenta kinda pops, will have to see in hand but will probably get for the simple fact that i have every one since the 8's 

I like the 12 Christmas a lot more than last year's...but that's not saying a lot.

Datas, and then I look forward to seeing the next batch of colorways.

Back
Top Bottom