The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
sick.gif

Had the kept the green and red from last year these would be a problem. Anyone with PS skills can you make my vision possible please lol?

If that  aint  south beach Christmas I don't know what is.

Anyone know of a link to Instincts around 140 still?

So essentially the Xmas pair is a tweaked NSRL with Akrons finest trees in middle of a blistering Akron winter on the posite.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like I told you guys. The 12 is the best out of the Christmas releases.
At least I know now who not to take advice from on kicks anymore
laugh.gif

I actually like the KD's the best of the bunch, Kobe are pretty close too though but I wouldn't cop any of 'em
mean.gif

Quote:

Confused by "photorealistic camouflage".

Is it a sticker like the Everglades last year or Blurred like the ID?

Need a better posite pic.
I'm pretty sure your on the money there
mean.gif

That crap looks like it'll wipe right off just like all the other sticker prints on Foams, Everglades etc etc
sick.gif

That might actually be a good idea though now that I think about it
happy.gif

Anyone care to photoshop the Xmas pair with an all white posite
nerd.gif

Quote:
I like the Christmas Lebron's best from the pack & plan to pick them up. The Kobe's look good to me too, but those KD's....are straight GARBAGE IMO. The Kyrie 1 "Dream" will be had too!
Seriously bro you cop damn everything
laugh.gif

wait till you see Lebron's leg up on the commentator's table for the Christmas game... The turn still awaits my friends 
laugh.gif
QFT

The turn is still very possible for a lot of people
mean.gif

I remember most people disliked the XI's last year when pics first surfaced
ohwell.gif

But soon as Bron was catching oops and ballin out on Xmas day they all of a sudden needed them
laugh.gif

I finally got a right shoe to my instincts
laugh.gif
I need datas
Congrats
pimp.gif

What they do, ship you the right shoe and tell you ship the left one back
laugh.gif

Jr is on the team now
laugh.gif

Heart of a Baby Lions
pimp.gif
Stuntin like his daddy
smokin.gif

In his baby NT denim and all
laugh.gif

Jk but you gone mess around and have me cop a pair HoL's
ohwell.gif

They're starting to grow on me
mean.gif

Last edited:
Bob doesn't realize how dope the HoL are....
Wish I had a gif for him to shame in something good :smh:

My problem with the 12's is not just the fact that they're ugly, but they don't even scream Christmas (besides the snowflake). With the 7-11, someone could look at them and say those remind me of Christmas. With the 12's, we get a blue-ish green with hyper punch and a camo print. I'll probably see kids wearing these in the mall with elite socks that don't even match them. 

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article..._campaign=programming-national?is_shared=true Xmas Kobe and KD look good in the HQ video.
Lebrons are trash though. It hurts me to say it.
The vid of the KDs was the best one for me since it showed that eggnog color off, maybe I can change my mind on those maybe. 12s still can stay chilling on the shelf though ain't coming home with me.
Xmas 12s best since 9s
Woah...now I know that is your opinion but I got the xmas 9s and not once have I thought of vomiting or never wearing em. Last years were tough why don't they get any love though.
Christmas posite is hideous
You know, it is simply this. Every Lebron from the lineup 1-12 got one pair that just makes ya look at it like 
sick.gif
...for some of us this xmas pair is it.

So essentially the Xmas pair is a tweaked NSRL with Akrons finest trees in middle of a blistering Akron winter on the posite.
How do you get that?

The more I look at them, I can appreciate the effort to do something different. They obviously missed the mark.

But then again, I don't want Christmas shoes that are so "Christmas-y" that I can't wear them in April or July or October. You either go simple, or you nail a design like the Kobes have (not including this year
sick.gif
).

Sent my HOLs back to Nike yesterday. Secretly hoping for a voucher, but wouldn't be upset at a replacement pair.

Back
Top Bottom