The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
X'mas are still
468557.gif

I'm probably the last person that's getting the Instincts in from DSG. Friday instead of today. 2 weeks :x :smh:

Srs question. What's the difference between the trees on the 12 and the roses on the AP or Florals? I asked what the appeal of flowers on shoes was in the KD thread and no one replied. Soon as a AP or Floral drops everyone wants em though.

Last edited:
Srs question. What's the difference between the trees on the 12 and the roses on the AP or Florals? I asked what the appeal of flowers on shoes was in the KD thread and no one replied. Soon as a AP or Floral drops everyone wants em though.
... because tree trunks look boring and flowers aren't...?

... because tree trunks look boring and flowers aren't...?

Lol. I think people think I'm trying to clown or start a flower war or something. I genuinely want to know though. These shoes sell out and are sought after every year. For those who own em what's the appeal?

The KD VI Florals have a nice flow, these do not....its looks like fake South Beaches

Maybe they were suppose to be south beaches until he went back to the land so nike turned them into xmas shoe.

That colorway would have been nice as a SB, and would have been a big improvement on the XI's, but that posite graphic :smh:

here's my rankings so far: 
happy.gif

1. Trillion Dollar Man

2. NSRL

3. HoaL

4. Instincts

5. Data

6. Dunkmans

7. Meridians

8. Christmas

Last edited:
Dang, dsg nsrl order didn't come with a bag. Oh well, price is pretty justified with the no bag and left shoe tried on.

Back
Top Bottom