The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Actually, the posite looks cool on the Xmas. I like the snow flake on the lace lock thing. I just hate the color of the mesh.

Still waiting for that stock Nike.com photography to really get a sense of the shoe lol.

...kidding.
i really laughed 
laugh.gif

I kind of like it. Would cop for half off. I like the ugly shoes on court though
I would def cop at half off.  I will go out on the 26th and find them in person and I might very well cop right then and there lol.  I mean hey you can always return them. 

I like the Christmas Lebron's best from the pack & plan to pick them up. The Kobe's look good to me too, but those KD's....are straight GARBAGE IMO. The Kyrie 1 "Dream" will be had too!

I guess the Lebron is the best looking out of the pack but it's not saying much. They all look bad. The only thing I like is that snowflake design on the lace lock loop.

who associates birch trees with xmas.

kd>kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron

I think the brons are the bet of the pack, and STRONGLY disagree with whomever said there isn't much promise with the BHM, the KD and the AJ1 look good, if anything similar to that they will be 
nthat.gif

Has the Lebron's been leaked yet?

I think the brons are the bet of the pack, and STRONGLY disagree with whomever said there isn't much promise with the BHM, the KD and the AJ1 look good, if anything similar to that they will be 
nthat.gif
I still think the BHM's could be nice too...hopefully we see them soon.  I liked the simplicity of the BHM KD's and Jordan 1's.   

Back
Top Bottom