The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

All i know is, i'm not pre ordering nothing this year or next 
Definitely!  I only paid $20 over retail for All-Stars to get them early, but even that proved to be unnecessary with the million restocks.  That made me sit and wait for retail on WTL's, which actually worked out.  Lesson learned.  

Now only if JB releases could be that straight forward and easy 
roll.gif

I am thinking that the 11 might have been the last WTL as well.  But a I am interested in what a 12 What The would look like, to me it would make Nike try something different/.

Surprised why nobody is talking about these

I think this has potential, being an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" theme.  If Nike released a matching sweater with these shoes, it would be pretty neat!  

http://news.nike.com/news/tis-the-season-the-2014-nike-basketball-christmas-collection

Lebron 12 Akron Birch

The LEBRON 12 was developed to meet James’s performance needs based on research from the Nike Sport Research Lab. Nike Zoom Air technology is brought to a new level on this shoe.  The emerald green base combines with the shoe’s photorealistic camouflage upper on the Hyperposite shell. The camo pattern is inspired by Akron, Ohio’s winter weather and includes a birch tree pattern. Black and Hyperpunch micro dots integrate into the camo pattern for a seasonal touch. A notable subtlety of this shoe is the snowflake formed by small hexagons on the tongue loop. 

Last edited:
Datas are overhyped and overrated...just a basic bred type general release colorway...I could be wrong until I see em in person!

Datas are overhyped and overrated...just a basic bred type general release colorway...I could be wrong until I see em in person!
Nah, people like it because it's a simple colorway in the middle of some crazy, ultra colorful ones. And there's an actual Bred coming in January.

KD has the best insole of the 3. Maybe I'm just tired of red. I know people love there Christamas shoes so if people really wanted a nice Christmas pack check out Adidas. Nightmare before Christmas inspired and GITD.

Who am I kidding though, 99% of you all will still buy a Nike you really don't like than a Adidas shoe for Christmas. Ha ha ha

View media item 1298629
I'll leave this here for those that don't visit the other brands forum.

Last edited:
I'm sure the XII Xmas look better in person, but they're not flattering at all even in nice hi-res pictures.

Confused by "photorealistic camouflage".

Is it a sticker like the Everglades last year or Blurred like the ID?

Need a better posite pic.

Back
Top Bottom