The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Too bad the Graphic type that says the Twelve on the insole comes off after just a couple wears. They should have placed that overlay like how they did on the KD VII.
So true.  One game in Dunk Forces and that "The Twelve" logo is completely gone.  

So true.  One game in Dunk Forces and that "The Twelve" logo is completely gone.  
Thats how it was with the KD VI. You think they would have use something different to make sure that stayed on. 
mean.gif

I see so much talk about the Datas that I'm starting to like them! :tongue:

I wasn't feeling any of the CWs of the 12s at first, but after seeing the datas, that might be my first 12 pickup. I'll wait til they go on sale like most of the other 12s will though.

Last edited:
barbarianbob barbarianbob

Lmao not just his lack of explosiveness - when you cycle off you experience hair loss, lose a protruding/defined jaw line, loss of mass, forehead goes back to normal and is not enlarged.

I'm not trying to troll, but is it really a coincidence all these cats lost weight RIGHT before HGH testing started in the NBA?

Just something to think about... his hairline was bad but it went from like 40-0 real quick this offseason... also, lack of proper hydration while on HGH leads to extensive cramping... yall remember his cramping issues in the past when he was... JUICED. Haha

Not sure if you're referring to hGh or sterioids but none of these are particularly true.

I did a small hGh regimen earlier in the year to help recover from my torn bicep tendon, which was surgically reattached with a titanium pin and tenodesis pin.
Recovery was vastly accelerated and I generated new bone tissue on the surgical site. None of the mentioned after effects were present.

I know this thread is about the kicks but it's when misinformation like this spreads it's just bad. For bones (forehead, jawline etc) to become enlarged from growth you would need to take exceedingly high doses for up to 8+ years, not an offseason. BUT even if that were the case it causes the growth of new cells so just by coming off, your bone mass...is your bone mass. Steroids have no effect on bone mass. In short steroids increase your nitrogen retention/protein synthesis.

While growth does the opposite of everything you mentioned, which is why it is given at rejuvenation clinics etc. The only flip side to that is any muscle gained only stays or leaves based on your activity level. So if he stays as active after as he does during a cycle he should retain a vast majority of it. If the activity is dialed down the body will adapt as well. However this is true whether you gain on pharmaceutical assistance or straight up hard work.

Sorry for that guys...

Last edited:
I was told what I posted, and maybe I am wrong but I still think he was on something. Maybe not hgh but it's peculiar all this happened right before they test for it.

My bad to derail the thread, don't pay me any attention fellas...

I would love that NBA deal for the Data's, I would cop those Dunkforces if this was a dead period for sneakers.  

I was told what I posted, and maybe I am wrong but I still think he was on something. Maybe not hgh but it's peculiar all this happened right before they test for it.

My bad to derail the thread, don't pay me any attention fellas...

Not coming at you like that (to get that out of the way...) AND I'm not disagreeing with the fact that perhaps something was in his supplement program at some point.

Too bad the Graphic type that says the Twelve on the insole comes off after just a couple wears. They should have placed that overlay like how they did on the KD VII.
i put clear tape over all of my insole graphics since i can remember to preserve the words

IMO, i don't care about the insole graphics. As long as the outside of the shoe is intact, that's all i care about.

I'll put taps on my nsrl's.

shipping and tax yeah I'll wait for something lower

Yea they're ok to me but I would probably take Instincts over them, unless there was a super low deal :rolleyes

I'm actually starting to dig NSRL's more now :pimp:

My Top 3 is looking like Data, NSRL and Instincts as of now :smile:

i put clear tape over all of my insole graphics since i can remember to preserve the words
If you ever take it off it will be sticky icky. Wouldnt that pull the type off too?
Yea more than likely.. so far haven't ran into this problem, I use clear shipping/packaging tape to be specific and it never seems to curl up at the edges or do anything that would require me to remove the tape... so far..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom