The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
This is kinda off topic, but is anyone going to buy those Lebron 9 lows that have been sitting on foot locker's website for a couple of months? If they were my size, I'd get them. 

I'm with you on the TDM but def seems like we're in the minority. Still haven't made the turn yet on the XII overall but that's the one colorway that really interests me. Will have to see how that posite looks in person though.

Last edited:
I wanna like TDM's so bad but there's just too much going on with them :smh:

Maybe when I see them in person my feeling may change though :\

Just checked out Dunkmans in person and I wasn't impressed, I actually like the XI's better :rolleyes

Can't wait to see Instincts to determine if I'm copping on the first deal swinging :nerd:

Still gotta see NSRL's as well, I'm leaning towards cop as of now, below retail only of course :lol:

Other than that bring on the Data's baby :pimp:

i would if there wasn't a giant plastered 6 on the tongue, that makes it a total pass for me
His jersey number means that much to you?
no no, I just hate the #6 has nothing to do with Lebron, I didn't buy any of the nike matchy matchy shirts that had 6 on it either so far nor the X homes or pressures bcuz of the 6 even though those were both awesome X cws it's one thing when its a small spelled out six like on the XIs or on the sole XII so that i'm walking on 6s i just don't like the #6 old habits die hard and some take longer than others to die 

Do the pods on these make that much of a difference?  Is it like the unlocked zoom on the 28's or is it much less noticeable?

I don't play ball anymore or care for what type of setup a sneaker has, only the look. That being said I'm interested in trying out the pods.

Its alot less noticeable, its nothing really groundbreaking, not really that responsive

It feels like a plain Zoom shoe, maybe the heel Zoom feels more plush almost like double stacked Zoom

Looks like yellow posite, red swoosh, white fuse and midsole, red flywire, clear outsole. Basicallly, you could probably ID it, looks nice our there on-court.

no no, I just hate the #6 has nothing to do with Lebron, I didn't buy any of the nike matchy matchy shirts that had 6 on it either so far nor the X homes or pressures bcuz of the 6 even though those were both awesome X cws it's one thing when its a small spelled out six like on the XIs or on the sole XII so that i'm walking on 6s i just don't like the #6 old habits die hard and some take longer than others to die 

It's still his Olympic number

It's still his Olympic number

Lol what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I don't own his Olympic gear either

111 new posts huh  ?
nerd.gif
  i'm gonna chance it, and not even go back and see what i missed 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom