The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Heaven forbid some random people I hoop with don't like what sneakers I like and decide to spend my own money on...
of course it's up to you what you buy and wear. My point was that a lot of people in the gym thought those 11s were ugly, it wasn't just my opinion. The thing is the 11 is more polarizing than other Lebron sneakers because of it's somewhat unusual design. I guess you either love it or hate it. But I clearly remember that a ton of people called these robot-shoes and ugly when the first pictures appeared on the internet. I guess we've gotten used to the design since but to call it one of the best shoes ever is simply wrong imo.

but anyway the this thread is about the 12s, so let's get back to topic...

Last edited:
finally got my HOL from DSG.. box is a little beat up, other then that shoes are nice .. love the red.  my only issue is the shoe seams a little a narrow.  Probably coudl do a 10.5 length wise, but I need the extra room for my wide food.. lol  

hopefully i can cop dunkforces for under 140 ish on black friday

The lebron 11 is comfy if you know what size to wear.
Your example sucks tho because the same can be said about any shoe that releases.
Lebron wore the xi casually but not on court because of his orthotic inserts not being a good fit for the xis and its insole. Other nba players wore the xi just fine.
manu won a championship in them! 

Heaven forbid some random people I hoop with don't like what sneakers I like and decide to spend my own money on...
of course it's up to you what you buy and wear. My point was that a lot of people in the gym thought those 11s were ugly, it wasn't just my opinion. The thing is the 11 is more polarizing than other Lebron sneakers because of it's somewhat unusual design. I guess you either love it or hate it. But I clearly remember that a ton of people called these robot-shoes and ugly when the first pictures appeared on the internet. I guess we've gotten used to the design since but to call it one of the best shoes ever is simply wrong imo.

but anyway the this thread is about the 12s, so let's get back to topic...

People called foamposite "moon boots" when they first dropped too....

Anyone this the instinct will sell out on release day? (Don't think so but wanted some opinions)

Anyone this the instinct will sell out on release day? (Don't think so but wanted some opinions)
I don't think any of the original colorways will sell out on release day, not even the Datas and those seem to have the biggest potential to sell out period. I don't see any colorway being hard to find unless they drop something "special"

I don't think any of the original colorways will sell out on release day, not even the Datas and those seem to have the biggest potential to sell out period. I don't see any colorway being hard to find unless they drop something "special"

Was thinking the same, just like the XI. I like it better this way.

The Hibbets by my house has had NSRLs for a while now and I really want em but I'm just gonna wait them out because I'm sure there will be deals to be had on every XII

Was thinking the same, just like the XI. I like it better this way.

It all depends on the quantity produced.

hopefully he gets no ideas about going to just lunarlon in the 13's...and going away from max air, zoom max etc...

Maybe he's doing a test run on flyknit to see how he likes it. Flyknit elite 12 or flyknit 13. (MC lebron would be dope)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom