The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Me too. People seemed to hate the Area 72 though. I just got another DS pair for $160 shipped.

You gotta bestow that deal knowledge to me. I obviously don't know where to look.

Having said that, I prefer the Re-Entry's to the ASG.

I'd take the KPs over every X except CJ, Champ Low, Champ High and Cork.

Instincts on deck...
smokin.gif

As much as I tell truth about how wack these 12 CW's are (not hate on them)... there is one pair that is official... and I will cop the Datas... the black on black made the shoe work... that is the "only" way this shoe works... same color on same color... only the swoosh, sole, etc can be different colors... other wise it is "incorrect"

As much as I tell truth about how wack these 12 CW's are (not hate on them)... there is one pair that is official... and I will cop the Datas... the black on black made the shoe work... that is the "only" way this shoe works... same color on same color... only the swoosh, sole, etc can be different colors... other wise it is "incorrect"

Instincts I have to see in person. They remind me of the Cloaks and the Eggplants sort of.

I'll definitely cop the NRSL and Data (only with the military, WC or VIP).

I already know I'm skipping the 6 Meridians, XMAS, Trillion Dollar Man and Dunkforces.

It's funny everyone is discussing the KP. Out of the gate, the XI had a great color way. I'd actually say it went downhill from there as none of the other color ways matched it. But no one can't front and say the initial color ways weren't good to great KP, Away, FI, Gamma. I think it was at the AVM when things began to become questionable.

Also, lol at Sneakerwatch's top 40 Lebrons of 2014.

Last edited:
Also ppl will constantly lowball everyone and get someone to bite eventually.

Can't believe you guys are hating on one of the best shoes ever. Definitely top 3 colorway.  You can wear it with anything. I LOVE THIS SHOE. I've worn them over 100x and they still look fresh.
One of the best shoes ever??? 
mean.gif
 are you kidding us? First of all this is not a nice colorway and secondly imo the whole Lebron 11 concept was quite a fail.

One of the best shoes ever??? :smh:  are you kidding us? First of all this is not a nice colorway and secondly imo the whole Lebron 11 concept was quite a fail.
That's your opinion and not everyone agrees with it, 11s wasn't a fail to me neither and I also think they were a great shoe. Just because you didn't like them doesn't make a shoe a fail, pretty obvious the shoes sold quite well.

One of the best shoes ever??? 
mean.gif
 are you kidding us? First of all this is not a nice colorway and secondly imo the whole Lebron 11 concept was quite a fail.
KP XI are practically Concord XI status to NT. Just look at the poll in the XI thread.

I agree with the pro-KP sentiment. Just my opinion, but I feel like 10 yrs from now people will look back at how unique that CW was relative to the LeBron line up till that point. And the XI sold extremely well, people consider it disappointing because the man didn't wear it himself, but I enjoyed playing in them for a little while. Comfort of the XIIs poops on these tho lol.

That's your opinion and not everyone agrees with it, 11s wasn't a fail to me neither and I also think they were a great shoe. Just because you didn't like them doesn't make a shoe a fail, pretty obvious the shoes sold quite well.

Of course it's only my opinion but I can say this though: I remember a guy showing up on the court with that particular Lebron 11 colorway a few days after it was released and several other players asked him about his sneakers and not in a "wow I want to have these too"-way but rather in a "what the is that on your feet"-way. I also think they are not really comfortable and I've heard other guys say the same. Not even Lebron wore these a lot. I think Nike tried to take a step into a different direction with the 11 and imo it was a fail. But to each it's own...

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course it's only my opinion but I can say this though: I remember a guy showing up on the court with that particular Lebron 11 colorway a few days after it was released and several other players asked him about his sneakers and not in a "wow I want to have these too"-way but rather in a "what the is that on your feet"-way. I also think they are not really comfortable and I've heard other guys say the same. Not even Lebron wore these a lot. I think Nike tried to take a step into a different direction with the 11 and imo it was a fail. But to each it's own...

The lebron 11 is comfy if you know what size to wear.
Your example sucks tho because the same can be said about any shoe that releases.
Lebron wore the xi casually but not on court because of his orthotic inserts not being a good fit for the xis and its insole. Other nba players wore the xi just fine.

Last edited:
The 11 is very comfy I must agree...can feel every bit of that Air Zoom!

I just want to get my hands on the NSRL...I feel like its the KP of the LeBron 12 line so far :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom