The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

That filter isn't helping your case...
lol sure isnt....kp's remind me too much of the olive J 9's which i think is probably the most unattractive cw of any Jordan....only thing the KP's have going on for me is the sole....the 9's and KP's only work with camo pants or shorts IMO!

KP is the best 11. An camo only? You do realize there's a lot of black in the shoe. How don't black jeans or shorts go with the KP? Same with the Olive 9. Worse J ever is the basketball material 22.

Btw I'd take the olive over every retro + non OG J. Except Olympic 6 and Toro 4. Retro + Js will forever be garbage. Thats for another thread though.

Kp are def one of my favorite brons of all time. love how they look. one of these days i'll wear mine. until then i'll just live vicariously through yall and keep mine crispy.

KP is easily my fave bron that I own.

Definitely, my favorite Lebron from the last year.

I like the HoL and the NRSL but they're not even in the same geospatial orbit. XII iDs are hot though (Crown Jewels, Cramps, HWC, the Cool Gray, Lake Show, black and gold, Columbia and Cleveland PE).

blue suede hwc 7 over any other bron easy. too bad ill never find them.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom