The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Dsg post is rivaling the finishline gator king restock in frequency....
it's still early too
mean.gif

I def want the Dunkman's but I don't want them full retail.  I ended up buying the HOL for full retail on launch day because I tried them on and didnt want to take them off.  I want the dats's and I will prob cop the day they drop with a coupon.   I will cop the NSRL's too but only on discount. 

nah 9s way worse than XIs, XIs had 5 great shoes and 1 good one KP
tongue.gif
, 9s only have the swingman and that's it que the vince carter gif
huh? china,big bang,xmas(only good once since 8), Miami nights, mangos...9s are one of the best..XI have this hate but if bron wore em it wouldn't exist

I always wished the IX Elites were the ones that got all of the IX's great colorways. The model itself never did anything for me either.

nah 9s way worse than XIs, XIs had 5 great shoes and 1 good one KP :tongue: , 9s only have the swingman and that's it que the vince carter gif

huh? china,big bang,xmas(only good once since 8), Miami nights, mangos...9s are one of the best..XI have this hate but if bron wore em it wouldn't exist

9s are chill but the consensus was that the colors made the 9 vs the actual aesthetics.

I actually like 7, 4, 10 elite, 8 v2, 9 as my top colors

Championship elites IX are a top5 bron for me 
oj of the best 4 lebrons of all time, the reg 9 in that pack are the only 1 of the 4 champ kicks (or 6 depending how you look at it) that are straight trash

Elite 9
10 high
10 low
se low
se high

9s

Back
Top Bottom