The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
These are mad comfortable, even if you think they are ugly give them a chance. Just don't look at them when they're on your feet lol.

The red carpet is my favorite Bron of all time. Nothing will ever top it in terms of id mockups. Just got to track down a pair for a decent price.

Could never bring myself to like the red carpets. I just don't get it... now those dunkmans are something special.

Last edited:
Never understood why people are so into the red carpet 7's.   they are nice looking, but not that great to me.

but thats just it, we all have our own opinion when it comes to colorways and models. 

personally I love the 12 so far and cant wait to see what is in store for the future of this model, cause it has a lot of potential.

IMO the Lebron 7 is the best shoe in his line, dunkman 7 definitely kills the dunkman 12... Haven't seen a must have 12 yet.

Last edited:
When its all said and done with The King's Pride is an all-time top 10 LeBron!
top 10 worst
laugh.gif

Catalina is the teal color on nikeid. The sole option of the id doesn't have a catalina option to do a true Red Carpet iD. Closest thing is clear sole
Red carpet mock ups have been made since and its a nice idea/attempt but imo they don't mess with those 7s

This is the closest/equal awesome imo
if we had the right color sole I could do a better XII
IMO the Lebron 7 is the best shoe in his line, dunkman 7 definitely kills the dunkman 12... Haven't seen a must have 12 yet.
nah X is the best with the re-entry being the best cw of any LeBron IMHO but then again I think so far the best XII is the instinct

top 10 worst :lol:

if we had the right color sole I could do a better XII

No way

nah X is the best with the re-entry being the best cw of any LeBron IMHO but then again I think so far the best XII is the instinct

The x is my fave Bron as a model but I feel the 7 had the best cws

The VII dunkman is my all time fav. of the dunkmans.  but the 12 is really nice.. didnt expect it to look that nice in person.. that green really pops

Back
Top Bottom