The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
^Those XI laces need to go in the 12's and it would set the world ablaze 
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing. People really only watch the game to see what shoe he wearing. That's just weird to me. Can't a man just turn the game on to witness the 3rd best player of the modern era
Someone feed him.....I ain't gonna do it!

That pic is actually kind of amazing to me...it shows that the XII really wasn't all that big a jump from the XI. 

That's what I was thinking. Lebron at #3 might be a stretch but he's still got a lot of time.

View media item 1265209
With the official launch of SNEAKER NEWS Volume One fast approaching, it’s finally time to unveil our cover. We couldn’t be prouder to announce that the cover of our inaugural issue will be graced by none other than the greatest athlete in the world and the biggest name in performance basketball sneakers today. Inside Volume One, you’ll find an exclusive interview with LeBron James where we talk, what else, but sneakers. King James shares some insights on his signature Nike line, his personal sneaker tastes, and the shoes he always wanted as a kid. Look for that and much more when SNEAKER NEWS Volume One becomes available for purchase on Black Friday, November 28th, and continue your support of the issue on Kickstarter by clicking here.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/11/17/lebron-james-covers-sneaker-news-volume-one/

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance (I'm a baseball guy) but what is generally considered the "modern era" of basketball?
I think it's open to interpretation. Some would say it's whatever happened after the "last shot" on Bryon Russell. Others might go back further and say 1980 to present. I was thinking '84 draft to present. But that's just me though. 

Either way, I wouldn't argue if someone said I put him too high at #3. Putting him above the 3rd slot would be a stretch IMO

Last edited:

Forgive my ignorance (I'm a baseball guy) but what is generally considered the "modern era" of basketball?
I think it's open to interpretation. Some would say it's whatever happened after the "last shot" on Bryon Russell. Others might go back further and say 1980 to present. I was thinking '84 draft to present. But that's just me though. 

Either way, I wouldn't argue if someone said I put him too high at #3. Putting him above the 3rd slot would be a stretch IMO
well whos 1 and 2 then bcuz if we talking 84 3 might be a tad high

I was thinking the same thing. People really only watch the game to see what shoe he wearing. That's just weird to me. Can't a man just turn the game on to witness the 3rd best player of the modern era
Just wanna make it clear that wasn't why I asked just simply curiosity before I got home to watch it. Watching a game to see sneakers only is a waste of time.

Gotcha. All good
Yeah no offense taken and I ain't feeling some kind of way, just wouldn't want to be known for doing that nonsense. On another note...anyone remember how long it took until we saw the ASG pair of 11s like in what month? I really believe the 12s will have a great ASG color way so I want to know because I don't remember.

When I watch a Cavs games it's usually Brons kicks first and the game second, I'm a keep it G real :lol:

I'm a Bron fan as well as a basketball fan but NBA games can be boring :\

More of a Football guy personally, it's usually more exciting most of the time :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom