The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The fugazi colorways have been better than the legit colorways on a few occasions in this thread lol

those are clean

Better than those awful "Christmas in South Beach" monstrosities.  
tongue.gif
AIDs vs. Cancer

The fugazi colorways have been better than the legit colorways on a few occasions in this thread lol

those are clean
Which fake colorways have been better?

The HWC colorway and that whiteout pair that were posted had some folks interested until unveiled they were rep.

The rep HOLs are popping up but the soles are a dead giveaway 

The HWC colorway and that whiteout pair that were posted had some folks interested until unveiled they were rep.

The rep HOLs are popping up but the soles are a dead giveaway 

Eyelets are also wrong. They're not metal and the padding behind the posite is is wrong

Dunk Forces are fire
smokin.gif

Posite is definitely the darkest shade of forest green known to man, aka "black."

The Chinook helo and dunkman on the back tag is also very nice.

Dunk Forces are fire
smokin.gif

Posite is definitely the darkest shade of forest green known to man, aka "black."

The Chinook helo and dunkman on the back tag is also very nice
They do have some neat little features like you mentioned.

I wore them for a game on Sunday night and I still couldn't tell the posite wasn't black, kept looking down at it.  
laugh.gif

Dunk Forces are fire :smokin

The Chinook helo and dunkman on the back tag is also very nice
They do have some neat little features like you mentioned.
I wore them for a game on Sunday night and I still couldn't tell the posite wasn't black, kept looking down at it.  :lol:

Because you never left the bench? (Shots fired) :lol:

Really the only thing I can't stand about the shoe is the lacing system. But especially as a casual wearer, it's not a big deal because of the bootie-style containment. I could wear these without any laces and still be somewhat comfortable.

The glue overlay doesn't bother me that much, at least not aesthetically. The "megafuse" provides a surprising amount of structure. But long-term durability remains a question because of reliance on glue for support. Also, I think particular colorways are going to look "off" because of the glue. Primarily dark uppers.

Really the only thing I can't stand about the shoe is the lacing system. But especially as a casual wearer, it's not a big deal because of the bootie-style containment. I could wear these without any laces and still be somewhat comfortable.

The glue overlay doesn't bother me that much, at least not aesthetically. The "megafuse" provides a surprising amount of structure. But long-term durability remains a question because of reliance on glue for support. Also, I think particular colorways are going to look "off" because of the glue. Primarily dark uppers.
judging by the dunkman alone and it's only grey, both the data and instincts are gonna be shiny bcuz of that glue
indifferent.gif

Thanks @tigo0240  you put it better 
laugh.gif

That's what I was trying to get at --- that the glue overlay adds structure to that woven-like material underneath.  This comes in key while hooping with the cuts, stops, etc -- straight mesh would be comfy, but I would be a lot more concerned about the life of the upper

Oh, and if anyone finds the "reflect silver" on the DF, let me know. That swoosh is definitely not 3M
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing. People really only watch the game to see what shoe he wearing. That's just weird to me. Can't a man just turn the game on to witness the 3rd best player of the modern era

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom