The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
but seriously tho who knows if FNL has them insticts in mens im trying to use my winners circle tho...........

wasn't on the release calaender 

block feature saved this thread for me.. some of y'all need something to do

I don't shoot sideways :lol:

Where I'm from if it ain't directed it ain't respected it :rolleyes

If @serstylz2 felt some type of way about us having a little fun he should've said names >D

thats cool tho but we talking about calfs now

i mean light hearted is funny (i come for jokes and gif (mostly to steal and reuse somewhere else J/K :lol: ),  but when folks start reaching to reach about the size of another mans legs bruh........ you gotta admit tho its reaching and or creepy 

Creepy though :stoneface:

The man lost damn near 40 lbs of muscle in a few months, that's creepy :\

Got him out there playing softer than ever with knee bands like he got osteoporosis :rolleyes

It was only an observation and a joke though so no need for dudes to get all upitee and dignified :smh:

Last edited:
That whole chain(Footlocker, Footaction and Champs) with new releases.
mean.gif

It makes you walk right over to FNL

I laugh to myself when they give you the receipt and mention if you do the survey, you'll get a discount. I can barely use my VIP rewards.
This. Foot Locker definitely has the worst rewards system. The "exclusive vip offers" is just a free shipping code. 
laugh.gif

I don't shoot sideways
laugh.gif

Where I'm from if it ain't directed it ain't respected it
eyes.gif

If @serstylz2 felt some type of way about us having a little fun he should've said names
grin.gif

Creepy though
indifferent.gif

The man lost damn near 40 lbs of muscle in a few months, that's creepy
ohwell.gif

Got him out there playing softer than ever with knee bands like he got osteoporosis
eyes.gif

It was only an observation and a joke though so no need for dudes to get all upitee and dignified
mean.gif
not being up tight or anything it was weird to walk in tread go back two pages and be like WTF........

on another note

he lost weight cause he didn't want or need to play the 4 and sometimes 5 for the small heat 

also he's getting older all that mass and explosion will play a bigger toll on him in the long run if he doesn't get lighter, players get smaller and change their game as age sets in and better now that latter with some bad knees

he had all them problems with cramps and who knows how he felt about his stamina so maybe he never liked being that big in the first place, he was small when he entered the leauge. 

and yea it was a joke still can be a reaching joke 

no shade most of ur gif and comments are funny though they make me laugh and being  sz 13 my self no need for us to be going at it us big footers need to stay strong as one. 

and never try to cop from the same source 
laugh.gif

block feature saved this thread for me.. some of y'all need something to do
This comment is irrelevant, he's hardly contributed to the thread but feels the regular people just having a laugh ruins it for him. If there was some new news we'd be speaking about it, but there's only so much we can talk about until that happens.

Found out Queens Center Mall has a HOH now. Haven't been to a mall in years.

It will save me the trip heading out to the city to cop the NSRL's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom