The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

111 new posts huh  ?
nerd.gif
  i'm gonna chance it, and not even go back and see what i missed 
Mostly talk about every Lebron shoe other than the XII

12s comfy but I like the unusual design of the 11s. Is it me or does Lebron look like a zombie on the court? Looks like the life has been sucked out of him.

Last edited:
Looks almost like a light yellow megafuse on a white upper.

Meh...not a fan of those PEs.

@The7onius yeah he definitely doesn't look 100% out there. And tonight, queue the Billy Madison "YOU BLEW ITTTTT!"

12s comfy but I like the unusual design of the 11s. Is it me or does Lebron look like a zombie on the court? Looks like the life has been sucked out of him.

I've been saying this since I watched the first game of the season :smh:

He seems to be unhealthy and almost uninterested most of the time or something but he just seems off :\

I've been saying this since I watched the first game of the season
mean.gif

He seems to be unhealthy and almost uninterested most of the time or something but he just seems off
ohwell.gif
When he played in miami, he was full of energy and emotion and wanted to win, now he doesn't even care 

I am telling yall. This is what happens when you cycle off HGH. He will eventually get the explosiveness back but it will be rough, especially cause it looked like he had a busy off season and lost weight but probably didn't train as much to rest...

I've been saying this since I watched the first game of the season :smh:

He seems to be unhealthy and almost uninterested most of the time or something but he just seems off :\
When he played in miami, he was full of energy and emotion and wanted to win, now he doesn't even care 

He has a different motivation right now. He's trying to teach the guys how to win the "right" way instead of him just trying to go ham every game. He's still putting up excellent numbers anyways.

I am telling yall. This is what happens when you cycle off HGH. He will eventually get the explosiveness back but it will be rough, especially cause it looked like he had a busy off season and lost weight but probably didn't train as much to rest...

Here you go with the off cycling talk :lol:

I remember seeing an article stating that the weight loss was intentional for his aging, body wear and tear etc etc :\

They said he went on an insane diet but I don't really buy it :rolleyes

I can say though from years of body building dropping weight quickly does make you feel like crap, especially losing muscle :frown:

Whatever it was for it seems like it adversely effected his style of play and on court performance :smh:

He has a different motivation right now. He's trying to teach the guys how to win the "right" way instead of him just trying to go ham every game. He's still putting up excellent numbers anyways.

I agree with this as well though I still feel like he isn't 100% for whatever reasons :\

Does every color need to have an icy sole?!

I know right :smh:

I think Dunkmans could've used the translucent volt from the ID option, if it was actually a volt color :lol:

I think Datas could've also used either of the different colors incorporated in the colorway as a outsole but the translucent black would've been fire :wow:

That sole is the killer for me. I've also soured on Instinct. It's a great CW but I'm tired of Eggplant and Hyper Grape. They should have made them Cave like the new KD 7.

Loosening up the laces on the XII is no joke lmao, especially with that flap in th middle..makes you want to rip it right off.

I saw some people saying its tough getting your foot in but after losing patience trying to loosen these up within 30 seconds of taking them out of the box.. i had no problem just sliding my foot in and I went tts.

barbarianbob barbarianbob

Lmao not just his lack of explosiveness - when you cycle off you experience hair loss, lose a protruding/defined jaw line, loss of mass, forehead goes back to normal and is not enlarged.

I'm not trying to troll, but is it really a coincidence all these cats lost weight RIGHT before HGH testing started in the NBA?

Just something to think about... his hairline was bad but it went from like 40-0 real quick this offseason... also, lack of proper hydration while on HGH leads to extensive cramping... yall remember his cramping issues in the past when he was... JUICED. Haha

Last edited:
Too bad the Graphic type that says the Twelve on the insole comes off after just a couple wears. They should have placed that overlay like how they did on the KD VII.

That's pretty much hype beasting.
That's not hype for me. I didn't care about it when Nike showed the first pics, but now I see a lot of them. If there's a lot of them, it means that I look at them a lot. If I look at them a lot, I start to get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom