The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

i think i might end up with about 2 12's maybe even 3
I said this.. then my HOAL arrived 
mean.gif

Gonna probably end up with 4 n a couple ID's

I was lukewarm too on the 12s. But I have the HoLs, will cop the Data and NRSLs and maybe the Instincts. I'd also like to make some iDs.

I was lukewarm too on the 12s. But I have the HoLs, will cop the Data and NRSLs and maybe the Instincts. I'd also like to make some iDs.
probably jus the data's after the HOAL out the initial batch. order one ID next week to get it b4 xmas i think... then gonna hold out see what next batch of releases saying and see if they doing some thing with the ID's like they did last year round ASG

Went ahead and copped Dunk Force on NBA Store. $168 Dlvd. Now on to Sat and Instincts.

Last edited:
The lebron 11 is comfy if you know what size to wear.
Your example sucks tho because the same can be said about any shoe that releases.
Lebron wore the xi casually but not on court because of his orthotic inserts not being a good fit for the xis and its insole. Other nba players wore the xi just fine.
manu won a championship in them! 
Nah chill, let him live @The7onius
frown.gif

It ain't worth it
laugh.gif

Come to the Darkside
devil.gif

That bird, ba, ba, bir, ba, birds eye view can make anyone TURN
pimp.gif

Word to the DJ who goes by the name of Delz
laugh.gif
datas are by far the best initial 12s, cant wait for those to release

Is it me or does the Lebron 12s don't have that out of the box/first step comfort like the 10s or 11s had?

Is it me or does the Lebron 12s don't have that out of the box/first step comfort like the 10s or 11s had?
It's just you. The XII is like walking on pillows from the start. The XI was uncomfortable because you could feel the pressure of the solid posite on the sides of your foot.(Chrome was even worse)

It's just you. The XII is like walking on pillows from the start. The XI was uncomfortable because you could feel the pressure of the solid posite on the sides of your foot.(Chrome was even worse)
Idk what it is, but the Zoom bags on the bottom of the 12s didn't really even impress me much compared to the 11s full length zoom bag. 

Everyone's reaction to the 11's before Lebron switched to Soldiers: These are the best shoes on Earth!

Everyone's reaction to the 11's after Lebron switched to Soldiers: The 11's are so uncomfortable! 

Its alot less noticeable, its nothing really groundbreaking, not really that responsive

It feels like a plain Zoom shoe, maybe the heel Zoom feels more plush almost like double stacked Zoom

The heel zoom is butter in the XIIs. I like it better than the XX8s because it feels springier and more responsive - definitely similar to double stacked zoom but better. The forefoot zoom is somewhat disappointing. I love the bounce of the XX8s. These do not have anything close to that feeling nor do they feel like most "normal" zoom shoes. The zoom is pretty muted like most bottomed loaded zoom shoes. The zoom still works for impact protection, which is good. Breaking up the zoom into pods definitely helps flexibility. I just feel like they went too far. I would gladly take more responsiveness with slightly less flexibility (like the XX8s and XX9s).

I really like the Instincts. Just love the colorway. However, I'm not dropping another $200 on a shoe that is nice but doesn't perform quite the way I want.

The dark blue base with the orange fuse upper doesn't seem to fit with the other colors of the TDM's
mean.gif
they did too much with the TDM I like em though but i'll never buy 'em

roll.gif
laughing at all these non pinky toe having people talking about the out of the box comfort on the XI, I bet it had yall hands shaking to right
laugh.gif

Last time I saw Norris Cole, he was wearing Soldiers...but is rocking the HoL on TNT right now. Look way better with a Heat jersey

Back
Top Bottom