The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Copped Heart of a lion today for 2/3 of the price, cant wait to get it. Dopest and cleanestcolourway so far imo
Like the HOL but all White posite and midsole  scares me.
posite easy to clean, mesh on the otherhand
sick.gif

Lebron Lifestyle 12 "Lions Mane".  Too much for me, even though I love the normal black LIfestyles that just came out.  

Anyone actually like these?  
eek.gif

Lebron Lifestyle 12 "Lions Mane".  Too much for me, even though I love the normal black LIfestyles that just came out.  

Anyone actually like these?  
eek.gif
the idea is nice but i'm not so sure on the execution as of right now I prefer the Kobe YotH lifestyles over this one though

My HOL's came today from DSG. Clean. an for 160 with free next day shipping, i'm good with that

I recommend you go up half a size. It says 6 on the bottom lol

Is it me or does the Lebron 12s don't have that out of the box/first step comfort like the 10s or 11s had?
For me it was weird, I love the XI's and the first time I tried them on my normal size (13) they felt amazing out of the box! I recently went to try on the XII's at footlocker and there was WAYY too much room in the toe box. They didnt have a 12 so I couldn't try it with a size down but it definitely didn't feel good from the initial wear. Still gotta try sizing down tho

honestly the tdm's are very odd but i feel like they were done nicely, made weird colors work together beautifully.

out of the initial colorways i gotta say my favorite is the NSRL.

honestly the tdm's are very odd but i feel like they were done nicely, made weird colors work together beautifully.

out of the initial colorways i gotta say my favorite is the NSRL.
Same. The TDMs aren't even that crazy of a colorway... NSRL and Six Meridians are the best looking pairs to me.

Back
Top Bottom