The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't care what he wears as long as the 12's fit me right I'm copping the NSRL's, he won't be wearing most of the colors yall are going to cop anyway.

:\ I remeber when pics of the XII first surfaced I jokingly said he's gonna be wearing Soldiers again and dudes got on my case :rolleyes

Nike snapbacks are never acceptable unless you're under the age of 18

Totally disagree. A snapback is a snapback regardless of the brand that makes em. Don't see where age factors in. GITD shoes is more of a under 18 thing then wearing a snapback IMO. Along with a lot of these themed sneakers people go crazy over. Floral, PBJ ect

Last edited:
Calmate. He usually wears the Soldiers along with the current and previous model of his signature kicks during camp and preseason games.

Nike snapbacks are never acceptable unless you're under the age of 18
Totally disagree. A snapback is a snapback regardless of the brand that makes em. Don't see where age factors in. GITD shoes is more of a under 18 thing then wearing a snapback IMO. Along with a lot of these themed sneakers people go crazy over. Floral, PBJ ect
i guess i'm a kid at heart at 33yrs old wearing snapbacks, but i wear whats comfy which is what i assume everyone does, the comments on age and dress always amaze me, screw your age dress for comfort and your job

I'm pretty sure lebron has worn all the soldiers before its not a big deal.
Yep.

If he didn't wear them for the media day pics then there might be something.

When that tweet got posted, dudes went into conniptions.
laugh.gif

Some pages back (p. 114 i think) there was info (screenshot from FTLR EU) about Heart of a Lion coming out in Europe Oct 1st. Does anyone know if it's still relevant? Couldn't find the "release dates"  page on the EU site.

LeBron kobe and melo lines have all followed the same path of steady decline. first couple shoes were good but they have not come up with anything decent for YEARS across all 3 lines. trash. throw cp3 in that boat as well

Last edited:

LeBron kobe and melo lines have all followed the same path of steady decline. first couple shoes were good but they have not come up with anything decent for YEARS across all 3 lines. trash. throw cp3 in that boat as well
Kobes? Not trash. Wasn't a big fan of the XIs but id hardly say the LeBron line has been trash in recent years either. Now decline... maybe. Hard to follow the Kobe 8 and Lebron X doe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom