The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
man yall in here wildin
roll.gif
that was a laugh I needed for real, despite i'm going bald I've always told myself once I get out the military i'm growing out whatever hair I got left and just braiding over the bald spots give it that stevie wonder look
laugh.gif

man yall in here wildin :rofl: that was a laugh I needed for real, despite i'm going bald I've always told myself once I get out the military i'm growing out whatever hair I got left and just braiding over the bald spots give it that stevie wonder look :lol:
Noooooooo red! :lol: let it go!

man yall in here wildin
roll.gif
that was a laugh I needed for real, despite i'm going bald I've always told myself once I get out the military i'm growing out whatever hair I got left and just braiding over the bald spots give it that stevie wonder look
laugh.gif
Noooooooo red!
laugh.gif
let it go!
who knows I got 12yrs left they may find a sure fire way to fix male balding, seems LeBron been experimenting with more than just his shoes these last couple of wks

who knows I got 12yrs left they may find a sure fire way to fix male balding, seems LeBron been experimenting with more than just his shoes these last couple of wks
You'll be fine! I'm sure your 59 fifty game is on point. Gotta coordinate bruh
nope snapbacks for me I like to grow my hair out a lil bit in the winter to keep my ears warm besides all of nikes matchy hats are snapbacks, not sure how I feel about the new hats and the sock price, its really looking like time to drop team matchy matchy
frown.gif

nope snapbacks for me I like to grow my hair out a lil bit in the winter to keep my ears warm besides all of nikes matchy hats are snapbacks, not sure how I feel about the new hats and the sock price, its really looking like time to drop team matchy matchy :frown:
Truth. I went to get those copper flightposites and was looking for the shirt that nike had to match. They didn't have it first of all then I'm looking at the price tags like when did nike shirts jump $10? Lol midas whale buy a polo shirt on clearance or hit up zumiez for something at that price.

Last edited:

that's the pic that makes me think I might need them, but i'm trying to cut back on buying shoes
indifferent.gif
I thought the chroma was a little more subtle than that. Hard to coordinate that. Might holla at bobby fresh
laugh.gif
i'm a sucker for color change, 3m and glow
roll.gif
love my penny 5 cloaks/barkley posite eggplants and it's the only thing that keeps me from feeling like I need the instincts.....at the moment 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i'm a sucker for color change, 3m and glow :rofl: love my penny 5 cloaks/barkley posite eggplants and it's the only thing that keeps me from feeling like I need the instincts.....at the moment :nerd:  
True but 8 am of the release do you have the restraint to rollover or get up and submit to nike. People on IG raving about the remastered series being 10 dollars more. Like damn if that was the case we should have had this "quote" quality when they went from 159.99 to 169.99

True but 8 am of the release do you have the restraint to rollover or get up and submit to nike. People on IG raving about the remastered series being 10 dollars more. Like damn if that was the case we should have had this "quote" quality when they went from 159.99 to 169.99

Exactly why JB/Nike has been trolling everyone with their quality.

Was warm to the TDMs, but honestly the more pics I see of the 12 the less interested I get. I really like the hex pods but unless I can find a pair for like 120 I probably won't cop anything unless there's some awesome colorway. I just don't ball enough to justify the purchase, and I really don't think these will look good casually.

Once Bron rocks the baldy he'll drop 90 a night, unleash it my friend.............unleash it

Y'all got too much jokes... first on the block with the datas? black ice transformations? stevie wonder comb-overs?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom