The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

iFQgGDuCq6rUj.gif

How do you guys feel about Lebron snapbacks? Are they acceptable?
i love last yrs ver. they were perfect, the Xs ver left a lot to be desired and aren't universal for any other prs unlike the XIs where you could wear it with any other ver that color coordinates and it wouldn't look crazy, now this XII hat
mean.gif
 ish is throwed off

Never understood what the big fuss was with him not wearing the 11s, you either like the shoe or not. If you're only buying the shoe because he wears them you should re-evaluate your life.

Last edited:
Never understood what the big fuss was with him not wearing the 11s, you either like the shoe or not. If you're only buying the shoe because he wears them you should re-evaluate your life.
Because it was his signature shoe that Nike spent millions endorsing calling it the best shoe, how light it was, the armor posite was so great and then he barely wore them, what does that tell you about the shoe?

Because it was his signature shoe that Nike spent millions endorsing calling it the best shoe, how light it was, the armor posite was so great and then he barely wore them, what does that tell you about the shoe?
Really it only tells me that Bron didn't personally like it for HIM.

Can't say the same for others

One thing I will say is that I bought the Lebron 11's I liked this year regardless of what Lebron himself was wearing, but him wearing the Soldiers made me interested in that line, and I ended up purchasing a pair and found them to be comfortable; more comfortable than the regular 11's in fact.

i love last yrs ver. they were perfect, the Xs ver left a lot to be desired and aren't universal for any other prs unlike the XIs where you could wear it with any other ver that color coordinates and it wouldn't look crazy, now this XII hat
mean.gif
 ish is throwed off
True, I haven't seen any XII hats yet though.

Nothing wrong with the shoe, he just didn't find it comfortable with his orthopedic inserts. Manu Ginóbili wore the shoe with no problems so...
I like the shoes so Lebron can wear sketchers for all I care.

meh.. a lot of other NBA players wore them.. heck ginobili won a chip wearing the 11's

Back
Top Bottom