The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

LeBron kobe and melo lines have all followed the same path of steady decline. first couple shoes were good but they have not come up with anything decent for YEARS across all 3 lines. trash. throw cp3 in that boat as well
well your def entitled to your opinion I def disagree but that's the beauty of opinions

LeBron kobe and melo lines have all followed the same path of steady decline. first couple shoes were good but they have not come up with anything decent for YEARS across all 3 lines. trash. throw cp3 in that boat as well

Nike generated $300 million in U.S. retail sales in 2012 for James’ signature shoes, according to research firm SportsOneSource. Nike’s haul represents a 50% increase from sales of James’ kicks in 2011.

steady decline you say??.........
IxggFDK.gif

So am I the only one who's feeling the NSRL colorway the most out of all the colorways revealed?

Here we go again
I understood him rocking the Soldier 7's last year over the 11s.  They were lighter, durable, IMO had better zoom cushioning and court response.  Plus no awkward toe box cramping.  Just because something costs more, or is marketed better doesn't mean the quality is is superior.  

But I don't think this report is entirely accurate.

Sidenote LeBron's diet really worked.  He looks quite lean, and fit headed into this season.  I always felt he was carrying maybe 10 - 15 lbs of unnecessary weight.  Probably all those South Beach lavish lifestyle parties.  An even quicker LeBron off the dribble is a scary thought for opponenets.  Especially running on a break with Kyrie, and outlet passes from K. Love.

Last edited:

Kobes? Not trash. Wasn't a big fan of the XIs but id hardly say the LeBron line has been trash in recent years either. Now decline... maybe. Hard to follow the Kobe 8 and Lebron X doe
5 Best, both in aesthetics / function

Kobe 8

LeBron 10

Kobe 6

LeBron 8

Kobe 4

Garbage, either aesthetics and / or function

Kobe 9

LeBron 11

Kobe 7

LeBron 9

Kobe 5

LeBron 5

LeBron 4

:lol:

I wonder what inspired adidas to make those lameass practice beaters and Capri pants.

Anyway, don't care if Lebron wears the 12's like I didn't care last year.

My only concern is if I should buy all my pairs early on in the line or hold out for some of the stuff later in the model.

I really don't need more than 4 pairs but I don't wanna see the doper c/w's after I thought I moved on from the 12's

I wonder what inspired adidas to make those lameass practice beaters and Capri pants.

My only concern is if I should buy all my pairs early on in the line or hold out for some of the stuff later in the model.

I really don't need more than 4 pairs but I don't wanna see the doper c/w's after I thought I moved on from the 12's
Players were cutting their sweats so they decided to do the capris.

If anyone was wondering what gs looked like...

View media item 1201807
correct me if I am wrong but they look basically the same right?

I feel the same way I really only want about 4-5 of these but I don't want to miss out on 2 of these CW coming out. Every year it's a gamble.

Back
Top Bottom