The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
  these are not gonna be a good look for the big  fellas once the shoe  starts leaning

:lol:

I'm not the biggest guy in the world but ive leant every pair of trainers ive ever owned.

With these I'm thinking about 5 wears before i'd be sick |I

Was thinkin of pickin up a pair of the nsrl CW today if the fit was good and if it wasn't 2 chunky/heavy. Currently in Hong Kong so the RD is the same as china. The entire shipment to HK is roughly translated- fuked lol so basically the quality of the whole shipment was so bad that not a single pair made it onto the shelves. As usual the staff dunno a thing, all I got was a bunch of - it's been delayed and we have no idea when it would be available.
Been lookin for a pair of kobe ix em china for retail for quite awhile and I c a pair sittin on the shelf ........ But of course it wasn't my size >.

Swoosh could have been angled up wards, still copping though.
yup, they could've angeled it up like on the xi... Still think they are fire tho. only question is should i grab on rd or take a chance and wait for the sales.

If anyone was wondering what gs looked like...
spagett-o.gif

I got my pair at retail store last night, the plastic part was broken when I pulled the shoelace....I wanted to exchange for another pair this morning,

the store said Nike got those batch recalled. And I got my refund.

To be honest, the quality wasn't as premium as my King's Pride 11.

The megafuse material is just so so....nothing special. The foam on the side is hard, it is like the og Penny 3 

Last edited:
How did they fit? Need a comparison to the Kings Pride which were tight in the toebox area and then a later model like GKs which were tts.

So now that there is a drastic change to the sole with the hex air units, the lows better not still have a recycled sole from past releases.

some finishlines inside of macys will be getn lebron12. starting with lion heart on 10/30.
Yeah that's trippy folk. Remember trying to find some infrared cement 2s and they had some in Houston that were in Macy's and to say the employees were clueless was an understatement. That's good doe. More options for us heads I guess.

Yeah that's trippy folk. Remember trying to find some infrared cement 2s and they had some in Houston that were in Macy's and to say the employees were clueless was an understatement. That's good doe. More options for us heads I guess.
I saw that finishline display in Macy's..... thought it was kinda weird (somerset Mall Troy, MI
pics of release calender  http://niketalk.com/t/9165/steel-city-pittsburgh-nters-stand-up/4500#post_21704112

So now that there is a drastic change to the sole with the hex air units, the lows better not still have a recycled sole from past releases.
This!  A low with this outsole setup could be epic.  Haven't tried on these or the trainers so I can't speak too soon.  Hopefully they come through

Back
Top Bottom