The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Thanks for trying to help a brother out, i was busy at work and missed your message just seen it now damn it!!...seems like evrytime I'm away from the site i miss out!!
mad.gif
It's still in there... you think if i release it you can snag it real quick by refreshing till it pops up???   i only did it to try and help somebody, but now they said never mind  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Damn, and I just grabbed a pair of OG 2s not too long ago :lol: oh well, if this aint horse **** then I can just leave mine unworn and grab a fresh pair.

Bruh .......they about to start retro-ing Brons though :\

They're probably about to pull some prelude type ish all the way up to the Cork EXT release :x

I had a feeling they had something up their sleeve when they pushed them all the way back :smh:

I can hear the stampede of beast and resellers coming right now :x

http://gifsoup.com

Just saw the Palmers in my local HOH...just not for me, honestly the red lows and elites caught my eye more than anything. Huge fan of lebrons....but after all these months the only 12 I have is the wheats. I think a pair of elites on VERY big discount and HOL on discount will be it for me and this model.

...by the way, who is this Trey Steiger guy?
From what I've heard he's connected to a Nike athlete..even has an elite account through him.

What's interesting to note the first Bron retro is a PE cw and probably the most infamous 2 cw..maybe its a sign of things to come....HWC 7s anyone?

Retro? Man,as if I didn't have a hard time keeping up with lebrons already. Lol. I'm torn. I'm excited to be able to have a chance to pick up coloraways and models that's very hard to find now and that I couldn't afford then, but its not like I can afford to pick them all up now,which kinda makes me not having them retro. But who am I kidding this is great! Just hope it doesn't follow the JB line where they slack on quality and craftsmanship. But I'm not holding my breath to it. Wish we could the same packaging and everything cuz the the lebron boxes are amazing,but it most likely will not happen.

From what I've heard he's connected to a Nike athlete..even has an elite account through him.

What's interesting to note the first Bron retro is a PE cw and probably the most infamous 2 cw..maybe its a sign of things to come....HWC 7s anyone?
Appreciated. Hmmm, it's just so odd for them to do THAT particular 2. I really wish I had another shot at the all black birthday 2s but I'll take a dunkman.

Last edited:
Phone orders will be allowed for the LeBron 12 Low. Give us a call: 415.392.6453

For anyone still looking for Palmers Nike SF taking orders

Phew, the discussion switched from Palmers to Dunkmans.

Don't think I've seen one pic of the Elite today. I saw them in store. I hate the plastic posite,

Picked up a pair of USAs with the military discount at HoH. Still steep. I just don't see the three low color ways sitting for very long.

Back
Top Bottom