The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Thanks for the review lynchpin33.

I'm still not getting the Elites unless there's a discount, but if they're THAT comfy then maybe I'll settle for a moderate discount, instead of holding out for the low-low.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review lynchpin33.

I'm still not getting the Elites unless there's a discount, but if they're THAT comfy then maybe I'll settle for a moderate discount, instead of holding out for the low-low.

No problem. I'll be waiting for a discount for these as well, I have several LBJ 10 elites to hold me for a while. Color doesn't matter really for the 12 elites. Older you get impact protection means more. I messed around and forgot my elite 10's on Wednesday and played in my Hyperdunk 2012+'s and I still feel the pounding on my joints. Lunar is not for me at all. Although the Kobe 10's Elite (air/lunar combo) Rose Gold's are tempting.

Will be interested to hear others opinions and reviews...

Last edited:
How long are ppl willing to wait for the elites to drop in price? The elite 11s were still above 200 last time I looked.. And by the time the elites go on sale, I'll already be focused on the 13s anyways..but that's just me

SC has an article on all the kicks Bron wore this season. Some really nice photos of them in there.
(Different than that other blog, plus it has his stats for each game)

Why cant i post the link?

Anyway, google it if you are interested:

Last edited:
How long are ppl willing to wait for the elites to drop in price? The elite 11s were still above 200 last time I looked.. And by the time the elites go on sale, I'll already be focused on the 13s anyways..but that's just me

You just have to be around when they drop in price. A lot of us cooked on the super hero XI for like $100 or so last year. Can't remember the exact price anymore.

You just have to be around when they drop in price. A lot of us cooked on the super hero XI for like $100 or so last year. Can't remember the exact price anymore.
I think it was $120 or so from citygear. I got mine for $150 a month before that off the bay. Shoes always drop when stores want to move inventory and then the prices go back up for a long time. Footlocker does this a lot. Shoes that are a year or so old are more expensive than they were 6 months before.

You should check out nikelebron.net too. They have a timeline of all the shoes LeBron has worn in each season
Yeh thats the 'other' one i was referring to in my original post, many people in here have made reference to it in the past.. If anyone hasn't seen it though, check it out!

I posted some pics in here months ago tryna tell everyone the LeBron 2 and the Dunkman 2 are the GOAT LeBrons.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE HYPE BEASTING AND NECK BREAKING TURNS. 2 has no competition outside of the AZG.

Last edited:
I think it was $120 or so from citygear. I got mine for $150 a month before that off the bay. Shoes always drop when stores want to move inventory and then the prices go back up for a long time. Footlocker does this a lot. Shoes that are a year or so old are more expensive than they were 6 months before.

Good answer and right on point.
I remember getting 3 colors of the elite X from FTL while the XIs were out for like $100 or so each too.

I posted some pics in here months ago tryna tell everyone the LeBron 2 and the Dunkman 2 are the GOAT LeBrons.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE HYPE BEASTING AND NECK BREAKING TURNS. 2 has no competition outside of the AZG.
you can put me down on the won't cop even at discount list, 2s are ugly imho

I actually came into this thread about the Elites and got side tracked by 2 retro news. Those Elites are beautiful in person. This is by far IMO the best Elite Pack ever. Across the board every sneaker and CW is really good. Bron, KD and the only pair I picked up so far Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom