The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

you can put me down on the won't cop even at discount list, 2s are ugly imho
roll.gif

May slide to the mall today and check out the elites.
I messed up and purchased the MC flyknit maxes yesterday which is throwing me off some :lol:

Just got finished checking out the Elite series at the mall and I have to say the whole first batch (LeBron, Kobe, and KD) is very unappealing IMO. The purple Kobe' s look like a poor watered down version of last year's. The KD's are just weird looking with all those holes in them, and the regular version of the Lebron's look better than the Elites to me. Then when you throw up that extra $75 they really don't seem worth it to me. This may be my first year not buying one pair of Lebron Elites.

Just got finished checking out the Elite series at the mall and I have to say the whole first batch (LeBron, Kobe, and KD) is very unappealing IMO. The purple Kobe' s look like a poor watered down version of last year's. The KD's are just weird looking with all those holes in them, and the regular version of the Lebron's look better than the Elites to me. Then when you throw up that extra $75 they really don't seem worth it to me. This may be my first year not buying one pair of Lebron Elites.

Yo Gooze we need that gif again for this. Ha ha ha jk

Kinda srs though

Last edited:
I messed up and purchased the MC flyknit maxes yesterday which is throwing me off some :lol:

Be careful J! I saw them yesterday and I really liked them in person. However it was totally a Heat alt uni color with the yellow fly wire and shank plate. Very nice with a super plush liner. On the proper disco I would probably cop :smh:

View media item 1497145
OAN Jimmy Jazz had Elite XI's for 150 I think around Christmas so there will be considerable deals on these as well.

Be careful J! I saw them yesterday and I really liked them in person. However it was totally a Heat alt uni color with the yellow fly wire and shank plate. Very nice with a super plush liner. On the proper disco I would probably cop :smh:

View media item 1497145
OAN Jimmy Jazz had Elite XI's for 150 I think around Christmas so there will be considerable deals on these as well.

At this point, I see another match for my chiefs jersey :lol:

The Elites have never been worth the extra $75. I think the elite series should've been a one and done with the Lebron 9, Kobe 7, and Hyperdunk. But then again, Nike would never miss an opportunity to raise prices and make more money. 

Bruh .......they about to start retro-ing Brons though :\

They're probably about to pull some prelude type ish all the way up to the Cork EXT release :x

I had a feeling they had something up their sleeve when they pushed them all the way back :smh:

I can hear the stampede of beast and resellers coming right now :x

http://gifsoup.com

:x ill fight someone over a pair of IV's and VII'S

My black/red/white fours are in good condition other than the posite needing a reglue here and there

Why havent the palmers ben more available? Still looking for a suze 12
There's been many restock and ways to get a pair That if you seriously wanted a pair you could have got one. I'll get a pair if I can easily catch a restock and feel like checking out if not then I ain't got no worries

Last edited:
There's been many restock and ways to get a pair That if you seriously wanted a pair you could have got one. I'll get a pair if I can easily catch a restock and feel like checking out if not then I ain't got no worries
been rough keeping up.

Back
Top Bottom