The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Saw the elites as well today...they do look hot in person. And they feel much better than the mids. Not as plush as the lows but pretty close.

Black and rose gold will be had...and several IDs.

I'm still waiting for a tracking number on my Plamers

Anyone else in the same boat??

I grabbed mine next day at 5 am

There is a seller on eBay selling the team elites that just came out yesterday for $224.99 with free shipping. Pretty much a FSR.

Last edited:
Rose Golds didn't drop yesterday. It was the Team Elites.

Saw the auction. Curious how he's selling them for $50 below retail unless dude stole them, has swoosh/employee store, etc.

And Palmers willing for $75 above retail? SMH.

There is a seller on eBay selling the rose gold elites that just came out yesterday for $224.99 with free shipping. Pretty much a FSR.
Rose golds didn't drop but I know you mean the Team Elites... I still don't think that's low enough for most to bite though :lol:

Saw the elites today and talk about cheap looking and feeling, they are the worst of the 3. Nike just don't care man if they expect peeps to drop basically 300 on those

Bruh I got trolled my nike as well. I was trying to get clot x af1 and missed then I get this email today
View media item 1497806View media item 1497807I don't even remember adding a jordan hat. I don't even wear hats
:smh: got the same thing, 2 Clots and a Jordan hat

Saw the elites today and talk about cheap looking and feeling, they are the worst of the 3. Nike just don't care man if they expect peeps to drop basically 300 on those
:lol: did you even see the KDs? They look like a shot up Hyundai Elantra.

Last edited:
Can't wait to cop some elites at the end of the year for under 200. Might end up doing an ID if I get this bonus at work, but I truly can't justify buying these elites when I know I'll be able to get them cheaper down the road.

barbarianbob barbarianbob so it appears the Wheats were made in size 14 after all. Just not released in the States. Do you want them bad enough to pay that price is the question. $287 shipped
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail-9737-Nike-LeBron-12-EXT-Wheat-744287-700

I honestly want to buy them since I have extra money laying around But I would feel bad if I brought it and it sell out before Bob had to chance to consider it. He wanted them more then any of us

Bruh I'm ready to cop but it comes out to $295 shipped :x

I think I'm a just bite the bullet |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom