The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Anybody know what the "GNM PRJ" and 330 R&R mean on the back pull tab of the Palmers ? 
Genome Project to go along with the whole BioScience/Nike Research Lab concept.
330 is Akron area code. R&R have no clue. I thought it could've been RBR to abbreviate Rubber City but not sure
good business

mind over matter, back to eating clean and haven't slipped up the last 2 months, down 20lb. :nerd:
Yessir. That's discipline

Last edited:
good business

mind over matter, back to eating clean and haven't slipped up the last 2 months, down 20lb. :nerd:

I know the feeling. But it feels good losing that weight and being discipline enough to do right. I run everyday and have lost 30 lbs last year. Starting back up this year to maintain "Straight Discipline"

I know the feeling. But it feels good losing that weight and being discipline enough to do right. I run everyday and have lost 30 lbs last year. Starting back up this year to maintain "Straight Discipline"
maaaaaan thats what I'm talking about, originally when i started working out and eating rite i was 275 and trimmed 50LB and dropped to 225, during winter i bulked to get up to 245 and now hovering around 225 with my eyes on 205-210 and 12-15% BF, anything can be achieved if your mind and body are one 

Genome Project to go along with the whole BioScience/Nike Research Lab concept.
330 is Akron area code. R&R have no clue. I thought it could've been RBR to abbreviate Rubber City but not sure
Yessir. That's discipline
R&R = rest and relaxation.

Lows > highs + elites + EXTs (so far)
GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-Richard-Attenborough-Jurassic-Park-GIF.gif

I added and then released 30 minutes after the link was posted. I also wear a 14. No one was harmed. I promise. :lol:

the person that actually wears the size you carted and tried adding within those 30 minutes only to not get them was harmed. I just dont understand why people do this. Why even try and cart something you know you have no real intention of buying. Do you feel some sort of accomplishment for it? Are you looking for some type of real life XBOX achievement or something?

maaaaaan thats what I'm talking about, originally when i started working out and eating rite i was 275 and trimmed 50LB and dropped to 225, during winter i bulked to get up to 245 and now hovering around 225 with my eyes on 205-210 and 12-15% BF, anything can be achieved if your mind and body are one 
Started out at 265...got down to 235. Lol like you said, winter came and I gain 10 lbs. Currently at 239.... My dinner portions are much smaller than our right now. Too scared to eat big. 225 is my goal.

Anyways..... still the the quest for them Palmers. Surely I'll keep checking NDC periodically. Can't miss on 3 round restock...

the person that actually wears the size you carted and tried adding within those 30 minutes only to not get them was harmed. I just dont understand why people do this. Why even try and cart something you know you have no real intention of buying. Do you feel some sort of accomplishment for it? Are you looking for some type of real life XBOX achievement or something?
I cart things all the time if I can, not for a feel good moment, but to determine if I want the shoe bad enough or not.  If I am on the fence about the purchase, I will give it thought.  If I want it, I complete the purchase, if not remove it.  

I added and then released 30 minutes after the link was posted. I also wear a 14. No one was harmed. I promise.
laugh.gif
At least you released it and didn't scoop it to make a buck!

Easily one of the most sensitive and judging forums around...all hail NT!

I cart things all the time if I can, not for a feel good moment, but to determine if I want the shoe bad enough or not.  If I am on the fence about the purchase, I will give it thought.  If I want it, I complete the purchase, if not remove it.  
At least you released it and didn't scoop it to make a buck!

Easily one of the most sensitive and judging forums around...all hail NT!

nah he's saying he carted a size that wasnt even close to his though. thats what I dont understand

Started out at 265...got down to 235. Lol like you said, winter came and I gain 10 lbs. Currently at 239.... My dinner portions are much smaller than our right now. Too scared to eat big. 225 is my goal.

Anyways..... still the the quest for them Palmers. Surely I'll keep checking NDC periodically. Can't miss on 3 round restock...
eat 6 times a day 3 hours apart.....breakfast, lunch and dinner with 8 oz chicken or fish 4oz red potatoe or brown rice in the afternoon, a shake, greek yogurt and fruit between breakfast and lunch, no carbs after 7 and you are golden man. It's not about the portion size its about hitting your numbers(calorie,protein,carb,fat)

Back
Top Bottom