The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I wonder if that's part of the Sprite package for this year. Either way, instacop.
Hopefully not Prelude numbers
mean.gif

I love when dudes talk down on a forum they are actively part of
laugh.gif
I love when dudes take a statement of fact as talking down.  All truth.  You like a colorway no one else does, you get clowned.

You wear bad denim...you get clowned.  People bash a shoe, then a hype colorway hits and people act like the shoe is now different because of the color.

I mostly love the fact that there is the idea that anything from this forum that will ever influence what gets released in a current model that the colors have likely been laid out over a year ago by Nike.

Funniest thing to me, is when people hate on the colorways that get released, and whine about the price of ID and the options they make available.  

Wait...or is it that people question a model's design or added elements (the elite side pieces) when they have never worn the shoe or even seen the shoe in person...WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR  A PRO ATHLETE.

I LOVE ME SOME NT!  

Thats just the old Dunkman 2 from the COF... why would they retro that? They didn't even release it to the public. I would think they'd come with the OG colors if anything.

I love when dudes take a statement of fact as talking down.  All truth.  You like a colorway no one else does, you get clowned.

You wear bad denim...you get clowned.  People bash a shoe, then a hype colorway hits and people act like the shoe is now different because of the color.

I mostly love the fact that there is the idea that anything from this forum that will ever influence what gets released in a current model that the colors have likely been laid out over a year ago by Nike.

Funniest thing to me, is when people hate on the colorways that get released, and whine about the price of ID and the options they make available.  

Wait...or is it that people question a model's design or added elements (the elite side pieces) when they have never worn the shoe or even seen the shoe in person...WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR  A PRO ATHLETE.

I LOVE ME SOME NT!  
nerd.gif

Waits for BigJ

eat 6 times a day 3 hours apart.....breakfast, lunch and dinner with 8 oz chicken or fish 4oz red potatoe or brown rice in the afternoon, a shake, greek yogurt and fruit between breakfast and lunch, no carbs after 7 and you are golden man. It's not about the portion size its about hitting your numbers(calorie,protein,carb,fat)

PMd..

I love when dudes talk down on a forum they are actively part of :lol:

I LOVE ME SOME NT!  

And yet u still all in the mix on the site :pimp:

getting off this topic...nike boston just tweeted the palmers are in stock there now. if everything is the same at all niketowns, they should be available for phone orders tomorrow? just tryin to look out for people

getting off this topic...nike boston just tweeted the palmers are in stock there now. if everything is the same at all niketowns, they should be available for phone orders tomorrow? just tryin to look out for people

It's 48 hrs so could be Sunday.

And yet u still all in the mix on the site
pimp.gif
Yes I am...cause I love it.  All the facts I stated are what keep me coming back.

On a side note...I am one of the folks that like the lows better than all other models so far.  Have each and the lows IMO are the most comfortable.  

And yet u still all in the mix on the site :pimp:
Yes I am...cause I love it.  All the facts I stated are what keep me coming back.

On a side note...I am one of the folks that like the lows better than all other models so far.  Have each and the lows IMO are the most comfortable.  

:lol: what ever makes u happy bruh. Can't argue with that.

lows look like Tonka trucks for your feet

I seen the palmers in person, and whoever made the fisher-price comment was spot on

ahh ok, couldnt remember if it was 24 or 48, thanks for clarifying

No worries. It gets weird on the weekend tho because nike stores don't tend to do phone orders on weekends all of the time so it could very well be pushed to Monday. Not 100% sure.

Anyone knows where I can get the Court Visions in a size 11.5 for less than $168? That would be my price on Eastbay with my military discount.

ok cool... i'm gonna hit em up and pm's and hope he responds before it's to late  
Thanks for trying to help a brother out, i was busy at work and missed your message just seen it now damn it!!...seems like evrytime I'm away from the site i miss out!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom