The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Anyone close to Palisades Mall in NY should stop by FTL/HOL or give them a call (845) 353-4951.  

They got Palmers in smallish sizes (under 11).  

Mentioned they got the shipment in the other day.

Last edited:
Niketown LA got one more size 14 of the Palmers, for any of my big footers out there. Scooped up one of the two via phone order.

I would cop for the super low, but that "OMG I need these" feeling is gone... them pics man
mean.gif

On another note, That gold swoosh looks like if you rub up against a pillow it'll get scuffed
the lace lock is even worse. I looked at them in FTL and was extremely disappointed for the pricepoint. That little lock flips around easily and it feels like some extremely cheap plastic on kids toys. I tapped the swoosh and it felt a little less cheap but not very nice. Both will wear off easily, and with the swoosh so ridiculously low to the ground it will happen easily. I would have bought the shoes if the lateral swoosh was imprinted like the medial one, or even better embroidered, and the lace lock wasn't there (not paying $250 to work on unlacing the notoriously bad lebron 12 to get that off). The rest of the shoe is nice imo.
the lace swap is not that difficult at all IMHO but it's just an EXT so there's that, as far as the dubrae goes, that think went and lion lace locks went on,

and on,

and on

and i'm leave it right here

actually i switched it again and raised them up higher, thought i had took a pic but i didn't so i'll post it when i get home
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't need.  Just wondering if anybody was successful and copped via phone order
Got it.. yeah, i was just saying cause sometimes people on here will wait , and wait to find out what's going on instead of just calling 

i'm guilty of this sometimes too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just got back from local HOH during lunch break, and two dudes cleaned out all 12 pairs of the palmers, smh

they need to set a limit on how many people can buy :smh:

Yo when yall report these HOH visits how about yall help some folk out and state where yall at or what HOH it is so we can cross that off the list. Gracias!

Back
Top Bottom