The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I sort of agree about the WTL, just seeing past releases and then the mock up someone did.  I don't think the silhouette of the shoe works well with that theme like past shoes have with that said if they come out with them Ill end up loving them and getting a pair.

Last edited:
That's not that many shoes ago though, just sayin...

Am I the only one that isn't hoping for a WTL XII? I don't feel like it'll hold a candle to the XI so I feel like I'd rather not see it happen.
your rite, an yea wtl 11 were nice idk how i slept on dem!!! Smh

palmers look good!!! Dope shoe best lebron low since da champ pack 11s imo

Also the most beastly released low sense the Champ pack low XI |I

I wonder if / when Palmers get a wider release and they're sitting on shelves will the love stay the same :lol:

Last edited:
Also the most beastly released low sense the Champ pack low XI
tired.gif

I wonder if / when Palmers get a wider release and they're sitting on shelves will the love stay the same
laugh.gif
I hope not, I want a second pair at some point

I wonder if / when Palmers get a wider release and they're sitting on shelves will the love stay the same :lol:
i def like da palmers colors pop so well in the sunlight cant wait to unds mine!!! An da lows r super comfy wore my all red ones yesterday!!!

I think they're cool. But they're not exactly original (wish the OG had released) and the mesh definitely mutes the effect of the design on the under lay.

But after seeing his comment, I can't disagree. It's mainly due to how lack luster this signature has been.

Hopefully they have more ideas for the lows that can breath life and excitement back into the sig. The Kobe X HTM Bombshell definitely breathed life back and interest into that shoe despite not many being able to get their hands on them.

None of the lows are available in a size 14...so I can't even cop a pair to try them on.

I don't want the reds or whites, and I'm sticking to my guns and not falling to the lore of the Palmers. But I'd at least like the try the damn things on
laugh.gif

I did take the money I would have spent on the Wheats and copped the Jordan XI Gtowns (or Yankees, as I prefer) and a pair of flight flexes.

Seen wheats in person... HD pics strike again

they not all buttery like they look in pics, a bit on the faded side
Definitely not as "yellow" as pics make them out to be.
I would cop for the super low, but that "OMG I need these" feeling is gone... them pics man
mean.gif

On another note, That gold swoosh looks like if you rub up against a pillow it'll get scuffed

I would cop for the super low, but that "OMG I need these" feeling is gone... them pics man :smh:

On another note, That gold swoosh looks like if you rub up against a pillow it'll get scuffed
:lol: I said the same thing. I would have preferred an embroidered swoosh like on the AZGs

I would cop for the super low, but that "OMG I need these" feeling is gone... them pics man :smh:

the lace lock is even worse. I looked at them in FTL and was extremely disappointed for the pricepoint. That little lock flips around easily and it feels like some extremely cheap plastic on kids toys. I tapped the swoosh and it felt a little less cheap but not very nice. Both will wear off easily, and with the swoosh so ridiculously low to the ground it will happen easily. I would have bought the shoes if the lateral swoosh was imprinted like the medial one, or even better embroidered, and the lace lock wasn't there (not paying $250 to work on unlacing the notoriously bad lebron 12 to get that off). The rest of the shoe is nice imo.

The lace dubrae on the wheats are metal... I removed mine but they're not plastic.

Last edited:
the lace lock is even worse. I looked at them in FTL and was extremely disappointed for the pricepoint. That little lock flips around easily and it feels like some extremely cheap plastic on kids toys. I tapped the swoosh and it felt a little less cheap but not very nice. Both will wear off easily, and with the swoosh so ridiculously low to the ground it will happen easily. I would have bought the shoes if the lateral swoosh was imprinted like the medial one, or even better embroidered, and the lace lock wasn't there (not paying $250 to work on unlacing the notoriously bad lebron 12 to get that off). The rest of the shoe is nice imo.

I don't like the look of those lace locks at all.

Completely off topic.

Does anyone have of pic of their XII's yellowing yet?

I don't care about the bottoms of the sole, but I'm interested in how the part of the outsole that is visible from the side looks when yellowed.

Missed the Finishline drop yesterday. Haven't really been panicked about the Palmers, I'll grab them when they drop on NDC. Got the 11 low SE multicolor from outlet yesterday instead. Meh, consider it a win I guess.

Last edited:
Completely off topic.

Does anyone have of pic of their XII's yellowing yet?

I don't care about the bottoms of the sole, but I'm interested in how the part of the outsole that is visible from the side looks when yellowed.

I serious don't think they'll yellow or it's probably gonna take a really long time :\

I wore most of my pairs through the winter in rain, snow and salt but they still look new :smile:

Only time I actually clean any of my pairs off is when I pull them back out the box to wear them again :smokin

I serious don't think they'll yellow or it's probably gonna take a really long time :\

I wore most of my pairs through the winter in rain, snow and salt but they still look new :smile:

Only time I actually clean any of my pairs off is when I pull them back out the box to wear them again :smokin

That's what I thought.

People always over exaggerate the rate of yellowing on clear soles.

I have pairs from 2010 that still haven't yellowed yet, but people swear it happens after a couple wears.

Back
Top Bottom