The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Is there much of difference in a size 11.5 and 12 in the 12 Lows?

I rock an 11.5 in almost anything. I sized up in the Palmers because they were sold out of 11.5s and the size 12 fits perfect. I also have a wide foot, but they're still very comfortable.

Last edited:
Just brush ya teeth, and get a tracfone  problem solved 
smokin.gif

Now I know why my local outlet never seems to get anything good lmao....

I always see outlet steals and stuff I be like man my outlet gets nothing but team Jordan's and runners.

Any idea on when outlets usually get shipments? or is it just random.l

Yes sir :pimp:

What it do pimp, you copped already? :nerd:
indeed I did. I was about an hour late to work this morning because I stayed up until 2 a.m. playing :lol:
Gamertag is my username here if you wanna run later... if that doesn't work take out the space, can't remember.

...Lebronald Palmers.

Glad everyone who is trying hard enough is able to cop the Palmers.

Are we postive either the Taxis or the USA Inspired mids are coming out?

indeed I did. I was about an hour late to work this morning because I stayed up until 2 a.m. playing :lol:
Gamertag is my username here if you wanna run later... if that doesn't work take out the space, can't remember.

...Lebronald Palmers.

Will do buddy, can't wait to trash you :lol:

Golds / USA came in from Foot Locker.
Look amazing in person. Love the gum bottom and the White Plastic Posite is a nice touch.(Very Glossy):smokin
Hope to catch another 14 when it pops up.

Can you do me a favor and please take yo "buying all the size 14's" *** back to the Kyrie thread :lol:

I was good for a minute and didn't have much comp now I see I'm a have to be on my "A" game again |I

Last edited:
Will do buddy, can't wait to trash you
laugh.gif

Can you do me a favor and please take yo "buying all the size 14's" *** back to the Kyrie thread
laugh.gif

I was good for a minute and didn't have much comp now I see I'm a have to be on my "A" game again
tired.gif
FYI- Seems the USA fit a little smaller then the Palmers.

You had the Palmer before I did. Your store grab of them had me a little salty. Nothing but shady employees around here.

The USA look good. The FTL launch locator shows stores are starting to get them. I need to see if I can get a pair with the military for the good ol USA.

Back
Top Bottom