The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
FYI- Seems the USA fit a little smaller then the Palmers.

You had the Palmer before I did. Your store grab of them had me a little salty. Nothing but shady employees around here.

I can dig it my fellow large footed sneaker enthusiast, it's all love and I definitely need to grab them USA's :pimp:

Rapped for the heads up on the sizing difference between the two colorways too :nthat:

My actual size is probably a 13.5 so they'll probably fit me perfect then :smile:

Last edited:
Size 14 here as well. BIG FOOTERS UNITE!!!
14 is tough with these lows
mean.gif

6/13/15 - LeBron 12 (684593-830) Laser Orange/Green Glow/Black

7/02/15 - LeBron 12 Low (744557-003) Black/Metallic Silver/Green Strike/Volt/Hot Lava

Anyone local in the NY/NJ area I just left HoH Palisades Mall in Nyack. They have sizes 9.5 and 10 of Palmers only. Associate said that was all their shipment today contained but others should be available via in store order. They also had white lows.

nrmancruso nrmancruso man. I think you just convinced me to get hem USAs. I don't know why they look good in that pic. And I'm for one to not buy mainly shoes with white uppers but those look so clean. Will wait for discounts but those are clean man!

i think all niketowns have them now tbh. 

Called NT Dallas and they are holding on to their shipment of Palmers & USAs for now and they said they will send a tweet out when they are ready to let em go. NT Boston didn't get nothin yet. NY, ATL, LA, & CHI might be the only ones who released theirs. Idk about Vegas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom