The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That 10% battery tho. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That 10% battery tho. :smh:  

BWAHAHAHAHAH

ya'll just can't let folk live! This isn't my screenshot BTW; saw it on twitter and shared it here immediately.

NT coming through for folks  :nthat:

DESPITE POPULAR BELIEF, I'm all about helping people eat. Unless I can't. If I can't eat nobody can :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
DESPITE POPULAR BELIEF, I'm all about helping people eat. Unless I can't. If I can't eat nobody can :lol: :lol:

you know this; I'm the biggest lover AND hater on this site :lol:

Gotta respect the honesty |I

At least you kept it funky, witcho funky *** :lol:

Matter of fact get outta here, you ain't comeback to us until ish started getting limited :smh:

If I ain't know no better I would think you ain't nothing but a baby hypebeast on the low :rolleyes

aaaaaand here we go with that talk :lol:

man I haven't been on NT like that PERIOD. If I come on here, it's for a purpose. That purpose was info regarding Palmers. Now I'm in the SB thread regarding info for the concepts collab. Sorry you guys missed me and felt slighted :lol: Sheesh. Work has been CRAZY lately and I don't have the time to goof like I used to.

Had no idea ya'll missed all my random BS talking; you just gotta wait a month or two when I'm on summer break. Then I'll be in here all the time and have to listen to people complain about how I'm talking TOO much.

Limited? How Sway? I own two of the most hated/slept on Lebron 12s..... I picked up the "what ifs" a few weeks ago too. #YOUTRIEDIT :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

man I haven't been on NT like that PERIOD. If I come on here, it's for a purpose. That purpose was info regarding Palmers. Now I'm in the SB thread regarding info for the concepts collab. Sorry you guys missed me and felt slighted :lol: Sheesh. Work has been CRAZY lately and I don't have the time to goof like I used to.

Had no idea ya'll missed all my random BS talking; you just gotta wait a month or two when I'm on summer break. Then I'll be in here all the time and have to listen to people complain about how I'm talking TOO much.

Limited? How Sway? I own two of the most hated/slept on Lebron 12s..... I picked up the "what ifs" a few weeks ago too. #YOUTRIEDIT :rofl: :rofl:

Ayee pretty sure this is the first shoe we agreed looks fire since the WTKD link me to that thread for those dunks. Thosr are :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

You know I was actually feeling your excuses until you hit me with that hashtag :lol:

It's cool though, it actually is a good thing your back :nthat:

I knew you would be back eventually, I just didn't think it would be before the WTL XII's surfaced :lol:

Last edited:
You know I was actually feeling your excuses until you hit me with that hashtag :lol:

It's cool though, it actually is a good thing your back :nthat:

I knew you would be back eventually, I just didn't think it would be before the WTL XII's surfaced :lol:

AAAHHHH

you know me! I got 1k stashed away waiting on 'em :lol: :lol:

thapointguy thapointguy Bob was just talkin' out of his ***---he know I'm a true BLUE Lebron Head.

Last edited:
barbarianbob barbarianbob , gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts copped the Wheats too(you can't say she's here for the limited stuff because the Wheats are still available).
She dropped off the leg pose too :lol:
900x900px-LL-fd69cdbd_IMG_20150408_235230_zpseuwsaike.jpeg

I feel what you saying here bruh but I actually have a question for you after seeing that pic posted :nerd:

Since that pic of Beltsy's shins and pouch isn't actually quoted or anything did you save it to repost it :\

Or do you have like a folder on your desktop filled with all her on foot ankle shots :lol:

AAAHHHH

you know me! I got 1k stashed away waiting on 'em :lol: :lol:

Boss Chick :pimp:

I think I'm a start saving now :lol:

I hit up NTNY today.  Only saw the white lows which I wasn't thoroughly impressed with probably because I was only looking for the palmers. 

palmers look good!!! Dope shoe best lebron low since da champ pack 11s imo

That's not that many shoes ago though, just sayin...

Am I the only one that isn't hoping for a WTL XII? I don't feel like it'll hold a candle to the XI so I feel like I'd rather not see it happen.

Back
Top Bottom