The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Received the Solars id today...and wow :wow: they are very loud...probably the most vibrant sneaker i have ever owned...

quick pic although the pic doesnt really capture the color in person

fzXWSoN.jpg

While i do love them...they did a sloppy job on the paint on the midsole,...as warned by aidy06 and others

while not visible to from afar but up close you can see some imperfections

I guess that day the poor worker or kid didnt give a damb :lol: :smh:

but im definitely contacting nike on this

I wanna order so bad. But I'm gonna wait for the 20% off coupon cus all these horror stories about flaws. I know mine will be the same. Every single person has had issues, that's nuts. All these solar pics are making me like "damn... :smokin"

Pretty dope ID's I saw on twitter via @wearethetrend. I gotta start pumping some of my ID designs out before they start cutting off all these sick options. I think my next shoe after he Solars is white leather base, grey elephant print 90's with red or blue accents
View media item 904269
nonsense... :smh:
View media item 904270

Last edited:
I wanna order so bad. But I'm gonna wait for the 20% off coupon cus all these horror stories about flaws. I know mine will be the same. Every single person has had issues, that's nuts. All these solar pics are making me like "damn...
smokin.gif
"

Pretty dope ID's I saw on twitter via @wearethetrend. I gotta start pumping some of my ID designs out before they start cutting off all these sick options. I think my next shoe after he Solars is white leather base, grey elephant print 90's with red or blue accents
those are not IDs

they are from the EM AM90/95 Tianjin pack

http://extrabutterny.com/blog/2013/02/01/nike-air-max-em-city-pack/

^ those black em90s were a GR last year. They were the Tianjin air max 90 engineered mesh

*EDIT: dammit AMD beat me to the punch

Last edited:
Received the Solars id today...and wow :wow: they are very loud...probably the most vibrant sneaker i have ever owned...

quick pic although the pic doesnt really capture the color in person

fzXWSoN.jpg

While i do love them...they did a sloppy job on the paint on the midsole,...as warned by aidy06 and others

while not visible to from afar but up close you can see some imperfections

I guess that day the poor worker or kid didnt give a damb :lol: :smh:

but im definitely contacting nike on this

I wanna order so bad. But I'm gonna wait for the 20% off coupon cus all these horror stories about flaws. I know mine will be the same. Every single person has had issues, that's nuts. All these solar pics are making me like "damn... :smokin"

yea thats so crazy...not one person has had a decent pair without flaws...

^ those black em90s were a GR last year. They were the Tianjin air max 90 engineered mesh

*EDIT: dammit AMD beat me to the punch

those are not IDs
they are from the EM AM90/95 Tianjin pack

http://extrabutterny.com/blog/2013/02/01/nike-air-max-em-city-pack/

Thanks, that was actually bugging me. I thought they looked familiar. I tried googling them and gave up. Just assumed they were ID's from the comments.

Word, literally every person has had complaints.

Last edited:
hard to expect a personalized product to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

however, if you can get 20% by complaining to Nike, by all means, i'd do it too :smile:

I didnt expect a flawless pair...due to others before me and of course that nikeid quality control :wink:

still to not even offer something besides a refund for the inconvenience and poor craftsmanship is bs...

but there is nothing else to be done i guess...either a full refund or keep them

Last edited:
the factory workers from the ID factory are frustrated because thanx to this thread they are working over time

so when they get orders for a solid red AM90 they put all their anger and frustration into the manufacturing process

of the shoe to payback the customers that got them into working over time every day

and taadaa !!!! the final product is a shoe full of flaws
laugh.gif

the factory workers from the ID factory are frustrated because thanx to this thread they are working over time
so when they get orders for a solid red AM90 they put all their anger and frustration into the manufacturing process
of the shoe to payback the customers that got them into working over time every day
and taadaa !!!! the final product is a shoe full of flaws :lol:

Poor kid be like...ok ill give you your solar red....but you wont like it :evil:

Last edited:
Daniel on nike chat only offered a full refund :rolleyes

aidy06 aidy06 who did you talk to on nike chat? :lol:

Hey man, sorry I've been sleeping ha!

I spoke to somebody called Oliver, they offered me the remake and told me to keep the shoe and wear it until I receive the new pair - I didn't have to ask and neither should you.

That's sloppy on Nikes part, these shouldn't of made it through QC. To deny you a remake is just plain wrong, I'd call them up and tell then you aren't happy with the shoes or the response you've had from the online chat reps. I don't know man, maybe I got a good guy? They should be offering you the same options as I got offered though regardless of rep, id definitely be demanding a remake on those bro.

Daniel on nike chat only offered a full refund :rolleyes

aidy06 aidy06 who did you talk to on nike chat? :lol:

Hey man, sorry I've been sleeping ha!

I spoke to somebody called Oliver, they offered me the remake and told me to keep the shoe and wear it until I receive the new pair - I didn't have to ask and neither should you.

That's sloppy on Nikes part, these shouldn't of made it through QC. To deny you a remake is just plain wrong, I'd call them up and tell then you aren't happy with the shoes or the response you've had from the online chat reps. I don't know man, maybe I got a good guy? They should be offering you the same options as I got offered though regardless of rep, id definitely be demanding a remake on those bro.

I think things may be different on your side of the pond bro, you did order from the uk site right?...went through 4 reps...all said no...only full refund...

Step your game up son. Should have complimented her and said some BS like "I bet you're as beautiful as you sound" "You have a soothing voice that any man would love to come home to after working all day". Then you should have asked her if uses social media and you would like to follow her because see seems very social.

:lol: ey bae!

I had this chick Lauren the other night, i've never had a rep get so personal in my life, she's like so while im checking on your question hows your day? what are you doing tonight? mad funny I was just honest like going to the gym, she's like man I need that motivation, Lauren was very chatty and open the other night :rofl:
I

Last edited:
and taadaa !!!! the final product is a shoe full of flaws :lol:

Yeah I've noticed that lately they aren't giving out vouchers easily. I think they are hip to everyone complaining about anything they can to get then. Plus if you got one in the past year, you might as well forget about getting a second.

Those flaws are pretty bad tho. Specially the glue and bump on the toe box.

I think things may be different on your side of the pond bro, you did order from the uk site right?...went through 4 reps...all said no...only full refund...

Yeah, UK site bro. Their policy should be across board though, I didn't even ask or hadn't showed pictures at the point where I was offered a remake. Give them a call today, see what they say on the phone. In the meantime I'll email the guy Oliver I dealt with and I'll let him know your situation, see what he says. He seemed a pretty standup guy

i think mine are pretty much flawless... but i suppose i should take them out and give them another, closer look over...

already got a 15% off coupon due to how long they took (they wouldn't come off 20%)...

sounds like if i find flaws i could end up with a pair worse off than what i have now... :lol:

Thought you blocked me tho? :lol: It was literally last month, and I didn't mean to diss, I just don't add many random people (especially just cuz we have sneakers in common, there's a buncha immature lil kids in this "sneaker game" that I have nothing in common with, and have no desire to connect with via social media)...

Hey, don't be mad, you were the one flinging insults at people who like Yeezys, then assuming I paid resell for my asics, and trying to clown cuz I asked if kith changed to TLO. Anything to fire shots, huh? Even if they're gigantic reaches, false assumptions, and BS... :lol:

All I did was respond, in a non-disrespectful way (me thinking foams are the furthest thing from "class" is just an opinion, just like your's)...

I unblocked you because you're addressing me directly on the thread and I'm not gonna ignore it. No reaching, you can pretend all you want but it's there for everyone to read. Apparently I'm not the only one that feels that way since the posts didn't rep themselves.

I said I don't like Yeezy's and think they look like a kids shoe (which is an opinion - not an insult) not to imply the person wearing them is immature or childish. But it's blatantly obvious that you don't understand that.

wasssup sneakersheads i need your help. Anyone who knows where i can get one of these? I know that one of the pairs is a 97, but couldn't find a 97's thread so i hope its okay. I'm looking for a size from 9US TO 10.5 US

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom