The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just microwave popcorn?
nerd.gif
not sure. i heard it was from just that, but then i hear its from whats in the butter from the pop corn...all i know is i dont smell it that much anymore haha jk

i come in here looking for what new CW are dropping...but you guys are really gonna make me ID some solar reds. they look dope

I have a feeling Nike might take away the monotone option in future IDs. Even if they come out with sport, you might not be able to color the whole shoe red. I noticed this with the regular non hyperfuse ID

I'm pulling the trigger on the crimsons. Not feeling the feminine pink on the solars

I have a feeling Nike might take away the monotone option in future IDs. Even if they come out with sport, you might not be able to color the whole shoe red. I noticed this with the regular non hyperfuse ID

I'm pulling the trigger on the crimsons. Not feeling the feminine pink on the solars
I saw a few of the Solar red id's at the Sneaker Social today and in person they do not give out that pink vibe. They are hard to explain color wise but lean towards red for me. They definitely caught my attention easily in a sea of shoes though! Made my decision to go Solar over Crimson.

man why you blocked him ??
my popcorn just came out of the microwave :lol:

I didn't feel like listening to (For the 5th time):
A. How stupid the Indy reds are, people that like and buy them and how he's so cool for passing on them "in hand."'
B. How the solar highlighter pack 90's are better cus they aren't "hyped" only because Kanye wore them.

But dude has a Kanye avatar and Yeezy's are the "ultimate" - makes tons of sense.

On all of Niketalk dude posts stunt photos of hype shoes he payed resell for in the corresponding thread and humble brags about anything he can while he asserts his opinion constantly without tolerating anyone else's. I'm good.

Anyway, back to business.

I got a weird email from Nike. I got a second email saying "We're now starting your ID's." I got the same email about a week ago, and then I got another one yesterday, pretty strange. I smell a 15% off coupon tho haha I wonder if they have some kind of error or had to start over for some reason. I have yet to call Nike.

View media item 902128

Man.. I just returned my Jacquard Infrareds. Kinda sad but in the end, I didnt think they were worth $150. The material and quality build of the shoe was just not worth it imo. Even tho I really love the look and design..
mean.gif

Man.. I just returned my Jacquard Infrareds. Kinda sad but in the end, I didnt think they were worth $150. The material and quality build of the shoe was just not worth it imo. Even tho I really love the look and design..
mean.gif
wait till they get discounted to 80-90 dollar and then buy them
wink.gif

I always thought 90s were cool, but ive never owned a pair. Does anyone have pics of decent colorways like the solar red that I can make on nike id?

I always thought 90s were cool, but ive never owned a pair. Does anyone have pics of decent colorways like the solar red that I can make on nike id?
the solor red is far from a decent CW, its just a one bright shoe. Not really a CW the accents the mold and styling of the AM90;

if I were you Id google images and see what you like and play around on ID and see what you can create.

These are terrific. The whole pack is smooth but the am90's stand out the most here. Looking forward to these. 
nthat.gif

I didn't feel like listening to (For the 5th time):
A. How stupid the Indy reds are, people that like and buy them and how he's so cool for passing on them "in hand."'
B. How the solar highlighter pack 90's are better cus they aren't "hyped" only because Kanye wore them.

But dude has a Kanye avatar and Yeezy's are the "ultimate" - makes tons of sense.

On all of Niketalk dude posts stunt photos of hype shoes he payed resell for in the corresponding thread and humble brags about anything he can while he asserts his opinion constantly without tolerating anyone else's. I'm good.

Anyway, back to business.

I got a weird email from Nike. I got a second email saying "We're now starting your ID's." I got the same email about a week ago, and then I got another one yesterday, pretty strange. I smell a 15% off coupon tho haha I wonder if they have some kind of error or had to start over for some reason. I have yet to call Nike.

View media item 902128

I got the same email an called them up, I thought they'd reissued my remake to the wrong shoe. Turns out it was just an error, nothing to worry about.

by blocking him here on NT you showed me that you are backing down and let him win practically

just dont take him serious bro, proto also stated in 1 of his previous comments that he was collecting AM90s since the 90s :lol:

the last OG AM90 came out in 1991 and the first retro from the AM90 came out in 2001

so what he wrote in that comment is totally BS, i doubt that he was already collecting AM90s in 1990 as a kid LMFAO :rofl:
:lol:   :rofl:   :lol:  

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed LOL he'll have some over analyzed attempt of an explanation and try to turn it around on you for not understanding or something.

There is no "winning" with dude. I've seen him argue and talk down to countless people on NT. He just gets personal, posts laughing emoji's and paragraphs. He can't debate the facts so he attacks the person and tries to take the attention off the subject.

Like how he said I don't like Yeezy's "because you obviously don't own a pair." after he scoured my Instagam looking for ammo.

He's always in the Asics and Ronnie Fieg thread posting mercer joggers and hyped up Asics collabs he payed resell for, stunting or bragging like he's the man for having them. Judging people and acting like some Asics expert. Right before the coves and mints released this weekend he was in the RF thread asking how to order off Kith and if they were "TLO." Smh

Mostly all Kith releases are at 11 am they NEVER release via twitter and anybody that knows anything about the store or RF collabs knows that. That's like someone asking what time Jordan's release on NDC, It's laughable.

I got the same email an called them up, I thought they'd reissued my remake to the wrong shoe. Turns out it was just an error, nothing to worry about.

Thanks, I was really suprised when I got the email. I thought for a second I accidently placed two orders somehow. I was nervous that I had been playing with the ID option so much that I added two of them to my cart somehow - but quickly realized I would have had double the total and two separate shoes on the order page. Tbh after most nike orders I don't even pay attention to the totals that much, I just check out.

dude all these pictures you're posting of these Solars, you're making it really hard to not whip one up on ID quick and check out. I was playing with the solar option and almost selected my size, but I didn't let it get that far LOL I had to close it. I wanna get this crimson pair in and make sure I'm happy with them before I order the Solars. I'm getting that 20% off code somehow, trust that. Nike owes me something lol I don't even feel bad getting it.

Last edited:
If you got them from NDC call in and tell them, They g

Thats what i got a buy on get one free

mean.gif
Yeah I understand what you mean, I only paid like $112 for mine, and Im still not sure if I think they were totally worth it. But hey maybe Ill change my mind after 40 or so wears.

Guys, this is the Air Max 90 thread.  Keep the extracurricular stuff out of here or you'll be removed from the thread.

If someone posts something disrespectful, just use the flag button to report it to the staff.  There's no need to create an even larger disruption.

dude all these pictures you're posting of these Solars, you're making it really hard to not whip one up on ID quick and check out. I was playing with the solar option and almost selected my size, but I didn't let it get that far LOL I had to close it. I wanna get this crimson pair in and make sure I'm happy with them before I order the Solars. I'm getting that 20% off code somehow, trust that. Nike owes me something lol I don't even feel bad getting it.

Dude you should totally order them, you will not be disappointed. I've got the Crimsons coming in too, should be here within the next two weeks

I saw a few of the Solar red id's at the Sneaker Social today and in person they do not give out that pink vibe. They are hard to explain color wise but lean towards red for me. They definitely caught my attention easily in a sea of shoes though! Made my decision to go Solar over Crimson.
i'm glad i could be of assistance !

Kinda conflicted because the kobe 9 is now on ID but I need those solar reds first. Ordering them tonight, the Kobe's can wait

Received the Solars id today...and wow :wow: they are very loud...probably the most vibrant sneaker i have ever owned...

quick pic although the pic doesnt really capture the color in person

fzXWSoN.jpg

While i do love them...they did a sloppy job on the paint on the midsole,...as warned by aidy06 and others

while not visible to from afar but up close you can see some imperfections

I guess that day the poor worker or kid didnt give a damb :lol: :smh:

but im definitely contacting nike on this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom