The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Received the Solars id today...and wow :wow: they are very loud...probably the most vibrant sneaker i have ever owned...

quick pic although the pic doesnt really capture the color in person

fzXWSoN.jpg

While i do love them...they did a sloppy job on the paint on the midsole,...as warned by aidy06 and others

while not visible to from afar but up close you can see some imperfections

I guess that day the poor worker or kid didnt give a damb :lol: :smh:

but im definitely contacting nike on this

:lol:

you could see part of the mudguard in the front of the left shoe bubbling out a bit too. Almost as if the glue separated from there or something

Received the Solars id today...and wow :wow: they are very loud...probably the most vibrant sneaker i have ever owned...

quick pic although the pic doesnt really capture the color in person

While i do love them...they did a sloppy job on the paint on the midsole,...as warned by aidy06 and others

while not visible to from afar but up close you can see some imperfections

I guess that day the poor worker or kid didnt give a damb :lol: :smh:

but im definitely contacting nike on this

:lol:

you could see part of the mudguard in the front of the left shoe bubbling out a bit too. Almost as if the glue separated from there or something

The bump...yea i know...closer pic

View media item 904031
then paint and glue issues

View media item 904034
View media item 904037
View media item 904038
View media item 904039

and i dont want to scare anyone who are interested in the solars.....its a great colorway but just sloppy craftsmanship

oh fudge i forgot to ask for a coupon....I just ended a chat with kiegleigh or some bs name like that :lol:

same full refund response...

Last edited:
lol I would upload the pics on a chat and be like look re-make me one and let me wear these until the new one comes or offer me a 20 percent off coupon for my next order

lol I would upload the pics on a chat and be like look re-make me one and let me wear these until the new one comes or offer me a 20 percent off coupon for my next order

i did...now talking to a Jessica...going to run some game on her :lol:

i did...now talking to a Jessica...going to run some game on her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ey bae!

I had this chick Lauren the other night, i've never had a rep get so personal in my life, she's like so while im checking on your question hows your day? what are you doing tonight? mad funny I was just honest like going to the gym, she's like man I need that motivation, Lauren was very chatty and open the other night
roll.gif

i did...now talking to a Jessica...going to run some game on her :lol:

:lol: ey bae!

I had this chick Lauren the other night, i've never had a rep get so personal in my life, she's like so while im checking on your question hows your day? what are you doing tonight? mad funny I was just honest like going to the gym, she's like man I need that motivation, Lauren was very chatty and open the other night :rofl:

she wants the D bruh...being a nike chat rep is pretty lonely lifestyle :lol:

wow they really getting stingy with these codes man, on legit reasons that bothers me, I've heard of people getting codes for some straight weak reasons too

wow they really getting stingy with these codes man, on legit reasons that bothers me, I've heard of people getting codes for some straight weak reasons too

they just denied me a code, the final rep i talked to said there is nothing visible wrong with them...seriously? :smh:

laugh.gif
ey bae!

I had this chick Lauren the other night, i've never had a rep get so personal in my life, she's like so while im checking on your question hows your day? what are you doing tonight? mad funny I was just honest like going to the gym, she's like man I need that motivation, Lauren was very chatty and open the other night
roll.gif
does Lauren have instagram  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

the toebox pic is bad but the rest I could live with

Yea its not to the point where its unwearable...but its definitely a quality issue...i dont think i was asking for too much since @Aidy06 said he was granted his pair to be remade...or else i wouldnt have asked....but not even giving me atleast discount code is bs

Yea its not to the point where its unwearable...but its definitely a quality issue...i dont think i was asking for too much since @Aidy06 said he was granted his pair to be remade...or else i wouldnt have asked....but not even giving me atleast discount code is bs

I agree that was cold

Back
Top Bottom