The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So, everyone that is IDing the all "solar red" hyperfuse shoe keeps the air bubble white ?

from pictures I have seen it looks like the air bubble is matching solar red.

this is a ebay link and has Solar red air unit looks vary solar red.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nike-Ai...3755068?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c3c7aa5bc
There was an actual release of the Solar Red. I think earlier iD's allowed the air unit color change.

The current ID's have a silver/white air unit. No option to change that color available on this iD run.

Last edited:
Hey guys I was wondering how hyperfuse 90s tts or narrow? My true size is US 8.5(EUR 42) they don't fit tight or narrow on foot right? Debating to get my true size or a 9

I don't believe It's the hyperfuse, its the lunarlon sole 90's... that run a bit longer. My hyperfuse am90's with classic/standard soles run tts. The one lunarlon pair I have, the infrared one, runs long. I had to half size down.

im a 8.5 in regular 90s and 8.5 in hyper fuse 90s, i have about 4 or 5 pairs of hip 90s and like 10 pairs of regular 90s. If that helps

Put a extra pair of insoles in. Thank me later
wink.gif
works perfectly mate, cheers.

also I purchased the RED INDY pair and he said that they were indeed authentic, if not I will get my money back via Ebay Protection. 

here is what he said 
[table][tr][td]
Dear adrojeda,

yes, they are legit and come with og everything

- davistroy
[/td][td]
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

To: davistroy

Subject: adrojeda has sent a question about item #231157995407, that ending on Feb-23-14 04:03:46 PST - Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Premium Independence day

Sent Date: Feb-13-14 13:06:29 PST
[table][tr][td]
Dear davistroy,

They are legit right and come with og everything?

- adrojeda
[/td][/tr][/table]
He also has the whole INDY pack from size US 7 - US 12 so hit him up while supplies last lol.

Every last pair of the red ones have Yeezy/Kanye/Independence pack in the description lol. God damn I hate everything about shoes now. Watch every colorway sell out in a week now.
lol at US cats going wham for the red cw from the ICE pack 90s

i was yesterday at the foot locker in amsterdam, and they were still sitting on the shelves there and collecting dust
laugh.gif

also I purchased the RED INDY pair and he said that they were indeed authentic, if not I will get my money back via Ebay Protection. 

here is what he said 
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Dear adrojeda,

yes, they are legit and come with og everything

- davistroy
[/TD]
[TD]
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

To: davistroy
Subject: adrojeda has sent a question about item #231157995407, that ending on Feb-23-14 04:03:46 PST - Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Premium Independence day
Sent Date: Feb-13-14 13:06:29 PST

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Dear davistroy,

They are legit right and come with og everything?

- adrojeda
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

He also has the whole INDY pack from size US 7 - US 12 so hit him up while supplies last lol.
FAKE shape and color isn't even on point..

I went ahead and copped the red Ice Pack from Shoe Jocky for $137.99 shipped. That's $12 below retail and free shipping. I couldn't pass it up. Didn't want to miss out entirely waiting on Nike.

i totally agree, those fake independence 90s cost 30 dollars on taobao
roll.gif

and that fool is asking 180 for them
mean.gif
 I am protected either way. I am tempted to also purchase a navy pair but I will wait until this one comes in. Maybe he just took some pictures from the net and put them as the pics just to show which ones he is trying to sell. If they indeed are not authentic then I get my money back Via Ebay Guarantee or if ebay wants to not refund me then he will. 
[table][tr][td]
You are viewing: Nike Air Max Premium 100% Authentic
I have sizes 7,8,8.5,9.5 10, 11, 12 available upon request. Please message me for more details.

-----------------------------------

In a seperate message he says "Dear adrojeda,

Hi adrojeda,

If there is anything wrong with the shoe when you get. I mean if a shoelace is out of place, send it back to me and i
Will pay for the shipping and refund your money.

- davistroy"
[/td][/tr][/table] 
If he tries to deny that they are not authentic, it states in the listing proving my case and thus refunding my money. 

So i will update you all if they are authentic or not, but thanks anyways 

I am protected either way. I am tempted to also purchase a navy pair but I will wait until this one comes in. Maybe he just took some pictures from the net and put them as the pics just to show which ones he is trying to sell. If they indeed are not authentic then I get my money back Via Ebay Guarantee or if ebay wants to not refund me then he will. 

If he tries to deny that they are not authentic, it states in the listing proving my case and thus refunding my money. 

So i will update you all if they are authentic or not, but thanks anyways 

Hope you can identify it for yourself.

I have the pack and have studied a fake in hand, and even though the pack is one of my favorites to wear they're definitely not that far from the fakes. There are some things that stand out like a sore thumb but most casual people won't notice it unless you've been up with AM90's for awhile. Hell the tongue label on the real ones in the pack are basically just a USA sticker lol. 

It's definitely an overhyped pack. There's a reason it sat for a long time on shelves before it blew up. If someone wasn't hard into sneakers or spending, but just loved the shoe for the hype or color, I'd tell them to just grab the TaoBao ones lol.

adrojeda is mad funny
roll.gif

i lolled hard when i was reading his comment
laugh.gif

how can you justifying it for your self to buy FAKES ???

sick.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom