The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Southwesthouston- definitely correct with that. I have several pairs from last yrs releases, and NONE of them have those issues.

Imo essential =a fancy way to market the nice little price hike over the past year. Or maybe Nike found out that essentially upgrading the sole / bubble surrounding , along with quality of paint was Essential?

Lol where's AMD...I'm sure he could better describe the topic?
essential AM90s contains more durable materials compared to the standard AM90s

and PRM AM90s contains a higher quality of materials than the essentials AM90s

1) PRM AM90s

2) Essential AM90s

3) Normal AM90s

And there you have you it
wink.gif
nice breakdown AMD.
AMD da gawd
pimp.gif

thanx guys 
wink.gif

smile.gif

pimp.gif
nthat.gif

I was gonna ID a pair awhile ago of the AM90's but then I kinda realized - to me at least - the point was having the entire pack. I guess this is the next best thing tho.
Isn't this the independence RED? Are you certain it's crimson? I'm looking to order RED Air Max 90s and want to see the different reds available.

Last edited:
Anyone have a comparison photo of Solar Red and LT Crimson red in the Air Max 90s?

Even better would be the Independence pack Red, Solar Red and LT Crimson comparison photo.

I'm looking to order through NikeID and would like to see the red options. Thanks

I was stoked when I saw these

View media item 788865

But then disappointed when I saw they were actually these

View media item 788855

Why would they make such a huge difference in color? I know some of the official pics are edited but I don't think I have seen such a blatant difference in any of their other models.  The grey looks fantastic, the black not so much.

Mehh it seems like that for all the photos.. was really excited when I saw the lunar90 pictures. . Waited two months for them to release where I'm at.. and when they finally did release.. The colors were a real let down for me.. was going to pick up the infrared ones but I'm not so sure about that grey..

Anyone have a comparison photo of Solar Red and LT Crimson red in the Air Max 90s?

Even better would be the Independence pack Red, Solar Red and LT Crimson comparison photo.

I'm looking to order through NikeID and would like to see the red options. Thanks

Isn't this the independence RED? Are you certain it's crimson? I'm looking to order RED Air Max 90s and want to see the different reds available.

Are these independence RED? or Nike ID LT Crimson red? Thanks
Works really well.

They look closer then the solar reds IMO but then again saying that it looks like a different mesh then on the Indys. This looks like the mesh they used in the solar reds/blue glow/volt hyperfuses (bigger holes). Indys have a smaller holes/closer weave mesh.

Here's the mesh on my red Indys - hopefully u see what I mean View media item 808526

Last edited:
my dude at undftd held a pair of those infrared essentials for me

they look better in person

when i went to pick it up the homegirl at the register gave me $80 too much change 
nerd.gif

but i was honest about it

info courtesy of sneakersteal.com

[COLOR=#red]Nike Air Max Lunar90[/COLOR]

$115.00 Shipped

PHONE ORDERS

INSTALLATION SHOES: 303-440-3820

*** edit *** just called and only sizes in stock are 8.5, 9.5 and 12

my search for a size 11 decently priced continues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom