The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hope you can identify it for yourself.

I have the pack and have studied a fake in hand, and even though the pack is one of my favorites to wear they're definitely not that far from the fakes. There are some things that stand out like a sore thumb but most casual people won't notice it unless you've been up with AM90's for awhile. Hell the tongue label on the real ones in the pack are basically just a USA sticker lol. 

It's definitely an overhyped pack. There's a reason it sat for a long time on shelves before it blew up. If someone wasn't hard into sneakers or spending, but just loved the shoe for the hype or color, I'd tell them to just grab the TaoBao ones lol.
I can identify the real ones from the fakes ..the ones on taobao

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.4.US0zIs&id=35578361699

($131.79)

look the same but the color are off, nike emboss on the side panel are off, "air max" logos are off and the USA tag is suppose to be square not boxed,  but I have been collecting for a while now and if this guy rips me off I will report him and get my money back. No worries. So I am just hoping he jipped the pics off of other sites just to show what he had instead of trying to sell fakes. 

If he did not put "100% Authentic" on the description, then I would of moved on but by him saying that I went ahead and purchased them. 

Nonetheless I agree with you @TeivLite  

adrojeda is mad funny
roll.gif

i lolled hard when i was reading his comment
laugh.gif

how can you justifying it for your self to buy FAKES ???

sick.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif
If he is selling fakes unbeknownst to me, he might have this reaction

but at the end of the day when i get my money back from "fakes" I am going to have this expression 

($131.79)

look the same but the color are off, nike emboss on the side panel are off, "air max" logos are off and the USA tag is suppose to be square not boxed,  but I have been collecting for a while now and if this guy rips me off I will report him and get my money back. No worries. So I am just hoping he jipped the pics off of other sites just to show what he had instead of trying to sell fakes. 

If he did not put "100% Authentic" on the description, then I would of moved on but by him saying that I went ahead and purchased them. 

btw the pair from your taobao link is FAKE, thats why they look the same as the pair from your feebay link
wink.gif

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.8.yERjXu&id=36552673007

here are the pictures from the authentics

($131.79)

Sounds good. Yeah definitely let us know how it turns out.

I'll admit you're more of a man then me for taking a flyer out on it! I'm so used to scams and what not from people listing way below market prices that I just steer away right quick, but I hope it works out for you. Good luck man.

btw the pair from your taobao link is FAKE, thats why they look the same as the pair from your feebay link
wink.gif

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.8.yERjXu&id=36552673007

here are the pictures from the authentic
yeah i know about that because authentics are going for $500+ 

MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

I bought these to maybe see if these are indeed "Authentic". Either way I am winning

Win: If not real then I get my money back.

Win: If they are real then I hit a lick. 

and that is my message 
tongue.gif

Sounds good. Yeah definitely let us know how it turns out.

I'll admit you're more of a man then me for taking a flyer out on it! I'm so used to scams and what not from people listing way below market prices that I just steer away right quick, but I hope it works out for you. Good luck man.
little man has me rolling 
roll.gif

Jesus AMD lol 
laugh.gif
 Those things are going near a thousand over there now?! I haven't searched listings on them for some time didn't realize what they're currently putting down.
thats because the chinese sellers on taobao found out that suddenly there was a lot of demand for the independence day 90s

a lot of US peeps bought up the 3 cws in bulk with taobao agents and resold them on evilbay for 400-500 USD

now you almost cant find them on taobao anymore, you will maybe see 2 or 3 authentic pairs listed, the rest is all fake

Whoa. These available here ?

came across them when doing my periodic END browse

havent heard or seen them around these parts (north america)

they are on END, just cant recall if its a pre-order or available right now

adrojeda is mad funny :rofl:

i lolled hard when i was reading his comment :lol:

how can you justifying it for your self to buy FAKES ???

:x :smh: :wow:

You might as well file now because you're wasting your time and effort. They are 100% fake - one of my biggest pet peeves is Naivety.

If you don't care either way then I don't understand why you are posting a LC asking for people's opinions. Shouldn't it not matter because you'll get your money back either way? - according to your "win - win" scenario. You can def get your money back, but not the time and life you spent wasting on fakes and someone hustling you. That would aggravate me enough that it wouldn't be worth it even if I got my money back.

I guess I'm missing the point.

Last edited:
You might as well file now because you're wasting your time and effort. They are 100% fake - one of my biggest pet peeves is Naivety.

If you don't care either way then I don't understand why you are posting a LC asking for people's opinions. Shouldn't it not matter because you'll get your money back either way? - according to your "win - win" scenario. You can def get your money back, but not the time and life you spent wasting on fakes and someone hustling you. That would aggravate me enough that it wouldn't be worth it even if I got my money back.

I guess I'm missing the point.
Not asking for opinions, I will update if they are fake or not once I receive them. 

Discussion Closed.

Not asking for opinions, I will update if they are fake or not once I receive them. 

Discussion Closed.

closed? i am assuming you know what was said in this thread about them being fake is true, but you still want to try your luck? dont get the point in wasting the time of purchasing fakes to find out if they are fake?

am i missing something here other than the obvious that you are one of those that want fakes?

closed? i am assuming you know what was said in this thread about them being fake is true, but you still want to try your luck? dont get the point in wasting the time of purchasing fakes to find out if they are fake?

am i missing something here other than the obvious that you are one of those that want fakes?

just let it go man. let him make his own mistake. some of these younger guys wanna learn from trial and error instead of experience. at least he cant say that he wasnt warned :rolleyes

anywhere i can still get the air max 90 sneakerboot mids (the black/white ones) for under retail?

i missed out on FNL when they dropped to $89.

just let it go man. let him make his own mistake. some of these younger guys wanna learn from trial and error instead of experience. at least he cant say that he wasnt warned :rolleyes

i was really hoping to "smack" some last attempt sense into him

you're right though can't say he wasnt warned multiple times

back to real shoes and this thread fellas...

Available on Finishline. 

So what's the difference between the Essential line of AM90s? 

Imo essential =a fancy way to market the nice little price hike over the past year. Or maybe Nike found out that essentially upgrading the sole / bubble surrounding , along with quality of paint was Essential?

Lol where's AMD...I'm sure he could better describe the topic?

Back
Top Bottom