The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Same here man! Those luanrlon90's I went .5 down on compared to my other Nike's and they still were a bit long... so I've been wondering if the iD ones would fit the same too... I should go try on some of the other lunarlon90 c/w's to get a consistency idea.

Isn't that top Solar iD light grey elephant?

@23rdWonder
 Do you have hi-res shots of your girls pair? I'm assuming her's is the light grey right?
https://niketalk.com/members/42307

Happen to have a camera bro? Or maybe take a shot without flash please. I'm tryna see how light that grey elephant print is.
Unfortunately only got a blackberry camera to take pictures with at the moment.

Here's an outside shot I took this morning before headed to work. Hope this helps.

View media item 797990
The gray EP is more of a chalk white than gray. I would've preferred a darker shade.

At least Laser/Crimson Jacquard will release this weekend. NDC, FNL, etc should have them. I might go for that considering the later pics that folks posted look pretty good and not pinkish like the SNS product shots.

But yeah, give us those Infra Jacquards already! 
mad.gif

Just had my preorder from End cancelled for these due to production issues, they may never appear.
As you are aware there has been a delay with our Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard delivery and I apologise sincerely for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have been informed by Nike this morning that we will not be receiving our allocation due to production issues and as such we are no longer able to fulfil your order. Whilst we endeavour to ensure our customers are kept up to date and receive their orders there are sometimes issues that are beyond our control

Last edited:

Here's an outside shot I took this morning before headed to work. Hope this helps.

The gray EP is more of a chalk white than gray. I would've preferred a darker shade.
That's just beautiful man!!!  Any issues with the black area cuts?  I know with Kobe 8's, some of the cuts had a light white on the edges. 

Also, which ID are those?  I see one at $145 and several at $160. 

Last edited:
Has anyone done an air max 90 hyperfuse prm ID? I was going to do an all white ID of this model and was wondering if there would be any difference between the ID version and the all white Independence Day pack version other than the American flag on the tongue?

Also, isn't it possible to just ID any of the three air max 90's from the Independence Day pack? What would be any differences?

Does anyone know how to change the color of the air bubble on the Nike ID hyperfuse ? I'm unable to change the air bubble color. When I click on the air bubble it changes the "midsole" and not the air bubble.

How do I get around this ?

Does anyone know how to change the color of the air bubble on the Nike ID hyperfuse ? I'm unable to change the air bubble color. When I click on the air bubble it changes the "midsole" and not the air bubble.

How do I get around this ?
there is no option this time to change the color from the air unit

tiger camos came through today. dope in person. 

anyone got any tips to help with the heel slip because of the lining? relatively narrow footed. 

View media item 797990

Repped. But yeah, that's what I was afraid of. In your first pics I couldn't tell if the grey EP was washed out by the flash or if it was really that light. I appreciate the effort.

Now if someone could give some feedback on the lunar sole sizing :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom