The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Black/Gray Jacquards...

http://deadstock.ca/nike-air-max-90-jacquard-black.html

$190... 
sick.gif

I have some FNL reward cards that need burn before the months up, the hold back on some of these colors for the releases is killing me. 
laugh.gif
yea i might have to pull the trigger on the red ice ones. i saw them in person and theyre sick. i have a $20 reward and the $20 off the $100 so yea...its hard.

So still no Hyperfuse ID's in yet? So far we've had 3-4 separate Solar ID's pics shared... in the same configs pretty much. 

yea i might have to pull the trigger on the red ice ones. i saw them in person and theyre sick. i have a $20 reward and the $20 off the $100 so yea...its hard.
How do they feel on feet? The materials what not... Is is comfortable like mesh or plasticky like those later comfort tape am90s?

were on the same level tonight. 
nerd.gif

i agree haha

too many yeezys and solar reds too
So far it seems like most that have gotten theres stayed pretty safe on their materials and what they're use to. Haven't seen any with the free run / flex soles, lunarlon, or the fuses. Just... mesh/elephant lol.

At least Laser/Crimson Jacquard will release this weekend. NDC, FNL, etc should have them. I might go for that considering the later pics that folks posted look pretty good and not pinkish like the SNS product shots.

But yeah, give us those Infra Jacquards already! 
mad.gif

Last edited:

At least Laser/Crimson Jacquard will release this weekend. NDC, FNL, etc should have them. I might go for that considering the later pics that folks posted look pretty good and not pinkish like the SNS product shots.

But yeah, give us those Infra Jacquards already! 
mad.gif

hah very true. 

yea I'm waiting. the jacquards are nice in person. but if they're not infrared...i can't see dropping 150 on them. 

hah very true. 
yea I'm waiting. the jacquards are nice in person. but if they're not infrared...i can't see dropping 150 on them. 

Ah. Is it more of a total orange on these reverses. Like those premium am90s awhile back? I've just been going off the promo pics.

So far it seems like most that have gotten theres stayed pretty safe on their materials and what they're use to. Haven't seen any with the free run / flex soles, lunarlon, or the fuses. Just... mesh/elephant lol.

I'm still debating on doing a lunar or regular sole. I'm worried about the fitting...still. Now that I saw what the atomic green is like, I may be ready to pull the tr****aaa

Can't wait till all the snow/salt go away.View media item 797458

Happen to have a camera bro? Or maybe take a shot without flash please. I'm tryna see how light that grey elephant print is.

I'm still debating on doing a lunar or regular sole. I'm worried about the fitting...still. Now that I saw what the atomic green is like, I may be ready to pull the tr****aaa
Happen to have a camera bro? Or maybe take a shot without flash please. I'm tryna see how light that grey elephant print is.
Same here man! Those luanrlon90's I went .5 down on compared to my other Nike's and they still were a bit long... so I've been wondering if the iD ones would fit the same too... I should go try on some of the other lunarlon90 c/w's to get a consistency idea.

Isn't that top Solar iD light grey elephant?
My girlfriends matching grey pair came in today, just in time for our anniversary. So here they both are.
@23rdWonder  Do you have hi-res shots of your girls pair? I'm assuming her's is the light grey right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom