The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

going volts retail on SNKRS assuming they load a mens 11 and sitting on them until i can see if i can find them on discount at other sites...and then return them to SKNRS....if not im cool with them for retail. The other colors im cool on

except infrareds obviously. Cool with retail for them too...i just hope they are plentiful. My 2015s got chucked last year they were beat

I only wanted to copp one cw on RD, but it looks like it’s going to be two; Volts and Turqs. SMH #theygotmeagain

I’ll definitely cherry-pick though! Lol

Turqs via atmos
207305E8-8673-4148-BFC2-779ADCF5BD1E.jpeg
are these suppose to be plentiful?

Don’t know if I should get Royals or just wait for laser blues. Pretty sure I dont need both.

If we get them yes

They don't even know if they are

Will stop by during the week

They still be tripping on waiting forever online

Talked to NDC via chat and was told men’s size would also be released in the volt CW. I’m going to have to go for a 12 and 12.5 since I’m unsure how these will fit compared to past models

I only need turquoise for now then I need as many infrareds as I can get my hands on. I will say though the shape looks a bit odd.

I have no doubt these will release in men's sizes. But it has been a little confusing. The only sites that are mentioning men's sizes are hibbet and DSG.

End and Hanon got mens FRS in all 3 colourways.. Just entered raffle for mints on Hanon... Gonna be plentiful.. Skipping the purps after seeing them in hand, waiting out for the royals..

Back
Top Bottom