The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The bigger issue here is the continued decrease in material quality the shoes are being made with. Look at the CS..... it’s a joke. $120 for that???

I like the “de-bulk” in general since the 90 turned into a mid in the last 2-3 years, but I need better quality.

Asked that question earlier, don’t understand the $10 hike in price.

AM1 stayed at the same price point with the reshape. Like you said, Nike gonna Nike

Just got to take a look at the purps in Size? They got mens size run dropping Thursday but not many pairs.. QC looks ok but not perfect
IMG_6248.JPG

are there any differences between a converted women's size and a men's pair? possibly the width right?

Maybe I'm a sucker but I'm still buying every color of the rainbow. 🤷‍♂️
These all STILL look good to me too man.
Sails were flimsy and construction just wasn’t that great , even the good ones imo, but I don’t think it’s fair to write off everything else because of this first release just yet. These OG base CWs seem to have better construction and If we actually get what the promo pics are showing, I’m happy with the new shape.
Gonna be easy copps too, fear not.

Imo, some of the biggest recent problems with the silhouette were Toebox shape (Clifftoe), High quarter panels (sneaker boot) and huge mudguards, in any combination. At least they’re trying to fix the problems now.
My personal favorite shape was early/mid 2000s. They‘ve always had that chunky 90 feel, but still kept a sleek stance.
Patterns, Construction and Materials were at its best.
If it were up to me they’d have used that time frame, but I appreciate the love we’ve gotten. I’m still cautiously optimistic lol

Last edited:
Wish I didn't see the DQMs, but are they part of the re-shape? And are they confirmed?

I'm wondering if these re-shape for this year's AM90s are as comfy. Have a pair of GR AM90s from this past year and they okay.

I'm torn between the Volts and Infareds.

Just got to take a look at the purps in Size? They got mens size run dropping Thursday but not many pairs.. QC looks ok but not perfect
IMG_6248.JPG
Quick question. Is the grey of the swoosh the same as that on the overlay? It's hard to tell from images.

Thanks

IMG_6248.JPG
Quick question. In hand does the grey of the swoosh standout from the overlay? I've been looking at all the images posted and it's hard to tell.

Thanks

These all STILL look good to me too man.
Sails were flimsy and construction just wasn’t that great , even the good ones imo, but I don’t think it’s fair to write off everything else because of this first release just yet. These OG base CWs seem to have better construction and If we actually get what the promo pics are showing, I’m happy with the new shape.
Gonna be easy copps too, fear not.

Imo, some of the biggest recent problems with the silhouette were Toebox shape (Clifftoe), High quarter panels (sneaker boot) and huge mudguards, in any combination. At least they’re trying to fix the problems now.
My personal favorite shape was early/mid 2000s. They‘ve always had that chunky 90 feel, but still kept a sleek stance.
Patterns, Construction and Materials were at its best.
If it were up to me they’d have used that time frame, but I appreciate the love we’ve gotten. I’m still cautiously optimistic lol
Ok cool I'm not the only sucker. :emoji_heart:

Back
Top Bottom