The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Even though they were, they were pretty much sitting. Got my pair from an Asian seller maybe 2-3 months after release, that still had quite some sizes left and a few other sellers as well.

All the beasts were busy grabbing SBs/Dunks back then.

Yup.

Sat here too at Goodfoot in Toronto. I remember just strolling in on a rainy day after class and picking my pair up with no problems at all.

Great times.

Wouldn’t this insinuate they will be women's only

841E0081-1B77-47E0-A22A-5FB4F2817992.jpeg

Only place I’ve seen all three in mens and womens

Volts aren’t an OG color way right? Just wondering because outside of the Infrareds and I think Sport Blues I cant recall the others.

Amazed at how some folks (mainly my guy AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE ) actually dislikes the OG shape? I’ll never understand. At least the guys assigned to the air max 90 team over at Nike seem to be actually trying to make an effort to bring the shoe back to its original build and all from scratch. Yet dudes find a way to not like that? lol I guess if they continued to shove ACG boot shaped 90s down our thoats another 30 years some of you would be satisfied then.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Amazed at how some folks (mainly my guy AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE ) actually dislikes the OG shape?
i never said that i dont like the OG shape, i just dont like the 2020 shape i have nothing against the OG shape, dont get it twisted peeps but what we now get is not the OG shape, peeps get fooled too easily by Nike nowadays the 2019 shape and the older retros actually resembles more to the OG shape when it comes to the height and width from the upper than those ballerina flat tops what we get this year and i am hoping soon that someone what have all the infra releases including the OG will drop some comparison pics on IG so i can post them here in this thread

Back
Top Bottom