The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I hope I’m wrong. But I have a feeling these bacons are gonna be just like the atmos 1 air max day release. Get everybody all hyped up, then make them super limited. I’m still not over that whole fiasco.

That’s exactly what’s gonna happen, which is why I can’t even get hyped for them. 95% in here will strikeout. :lol:

DQMs were limited then, so I can’t see why they’d mass produce them now. Prepare for that likely L and stack up some bread b/c going the resale route will be how most in here secure a pair. Sad but true.

On a different note about DQM.

Who else remember's the cement dunk door stopper back in the day?

Multiple occasions that I wanted to just take it from their front door. :rofl:

-Drew

08933E39-5C17-4252-A4F1-620993D1D019.jpeg

My pic from 2011. Actually bought these from Greg Street. Certainly hope a new pair is obtainable come Air Max Day.

Last edited:
On a different note about DQM.

Who else remember's the cement dunk door stopper back in the day?

Multiple occasions that I wanted to just take it from their front door. :rofl:

-Drew
pretty sure someone did, think it may have ended up on eBay.

Does Dave still have his bike shop? think it was on mulberry

Just held the Volts and Purples in hand at a JD. Employee was cool enough to hook me up with a sneak peek. Currently they only have women’s and kids sizes but still could get men’s. Both are so nice in hand, materials similar to the anniversary AM1s. Purple does have 2 shades but very slight difference, not like the first pics we saw. So psyched for these and can’t decide which ones I won’t get in the OG color blocking. 2020 is looking up already.

Back
Top Bottom